Chapter 22

'If I could fly' definitely is Harry's favourite song but it's actually one of the saddest they've ever wrote. Louis always sings this song for Harry because Harry says, the song perfectly fits with Louis voice, it definitely does.

Harry feels one tear running down his face. Shit, he doesn't wanna cry in public. There are always reporters around, stalking him and the others and if they'd see Harry crying, they would make some big fake news.

He skips the song and 'Happily' starts playing. That's better, the song always makes him feel good. He actually doesn't really know why, he just loves this song.

About forty minutes later, there is an announcement about by heir plane being ready to border.
The boys take their luggage and walk into the plane. Harry is supposed to sit next to Niall. That's good, he really loves Niall and it's funny how be always is overwhelmed by the view.

"Harry is it okay for you if I sit at the window seat?" Yeah, Niall would never stop watching all those fields and houses getting smaller and smaller until they are nothing more than little spots.

"Sure Nialler, there you go"
"Thanks bro" Niall puts his and Harry's luggage into the boxes and they both sit down in their seats. Paul, their bodyguard sits at the place next to them.

Louis, Zayn and Liam sit in the row next to theirs and Louis sits next to the mirror, earphones in and eyes closed.

He looks gorgeous and Harry can't handle it but he isn't mad at him anymore. He just wants Louis to be happy and probably Louis needs someone else to be. Maybe Simon is right, maybe Louis can't be happy with Harry.

Harry starts overthinking the idea with this 'fake girlfriend'. Maybe it's not that bad as Harry thought in the beginning. Louis could go out sometimes and doesn't have to stay at home with Harry to hide.

He could have some fun and paparazzi would maybe stop guessing who Louis is with all the time. Harry is just worthless at the moment. Whoever is with him, they get in trouble or feel bad and he wants this to stop.

As soon as they arrive, Harry has to talk with Louis. If Louis would find a nice girl, they could maybe give it a try and maybe Louis would be happy with this girl.