Chapter 1

They go backstage after finishing the concert. It was great and the fans were lovely and supportive as always.

„Harry you were great back there!" Liam looks at Harry and smiles.
„Yeah, and he just changed the lyrics, great idea by the way, the fans liked it I guess" Niall smirks while looking at him and Louis.

„Shut up Niall this isn't funny. Better Simon didn't hear it!"
Harry really doesn't want to know what would happen if Simon did hear. For sure he won't be happy about it. He would tell Harry something about being responsible to Louis to not make him feel uncomfortable. That's absolutely stupid but Harry can't do one thing against it at all.

„Luv please, this can't happen again. You know what Simon said, and he won't stop torturing us." Louis always try's do to anything to not make Simon angry.

But Harry wants to stop this. He wants to go out and tell everyone that he not straight. That he's pansexual and that he's married to Louis, who he loves with his entire heart. And that he isn't a womaniser, and he was never nor will ever be.

He hates that everybody thinks this because of dumb ass Simon. He told Harry to „Date" Kendall Jenner, Cara Delvigne, Camille Rowe and many others.
All of this was for paparazzi and only paparazzi. They watch every step Harry does and spread fake news whenever they get the chance to.

Sometimes Harry just hates to be a famous person. He wants to live his life without thousands of people caring about who he is dating and what he is doing every single day.