Chapter 26

After their pillow battle, they both sit on the floor, still laughing.

"Harry please tell me again. Why are we so childish and destroyed the whole hotel room because of a battle?" Louis is still laughing.

All over the floor are laying feathers and the pillows scattered over the whole floor. They have to clean this up, there's no way the maid service sees this chaos.

"Uhm I guess it all started because of you. So probably you should get up and start cleaning. And because I'm a lovely boyfriend, I'm going to help you"

Harry's always joking around but it's cute. He has those sweet little dimples while laughing and Louis could watch him laughing for ever.

But they definitely have to clean this up so Louis gets up and starts helping Louis to clean the battlefield.

A few minutes later it knocks at the door again. Harry walks over to open the door.
"I'm sorry but you have to wait a little longer. You can come and cl-"
Harry starts talking, thinking it would be the maid service again. But obviously it's not.

Louis tries to see who's at the door but he can't so he walks a bit closer. Same moment as he sees the person, the person also spots Louis.

"S-Simon?! What are you doing here?" Harry asks, scared. Even if Simon believed their breakup, now he has proof enough that they are still together. If they would have split up, Harry and Louis wouldn't be in a hotel room together, in between pillows, laughing.

"Simon I can explain. Look, Louis, he just came over to talk things out. As you know, we both broke up and we just wanted to fix things. That's it" Harry tries to sound serious but Simon doesn't believe.

"Louis, go. I have to talk to Harry. Alone" Simon doesn't even looks at Harry. He just watches at Louis, his eyes following him until Louis reaches the door.

"Harry I'm sorry. See you later" Louis looks at Harry, scared. He can't imagine what Simon will tell Harry but for sure it's nothing good.

Than Louis walks out the door. But he can't go into his hotel room. Not now. He needs someone to talk. He and Harry risked everything and they can't do this again. Maybe there will not even be another chance to.

So Louis makes his way to his best buddy, Zayn. Zayn really is wise and he knows what to do all the time. Through all the years, Louis and Zayn have been best friends, always sharing everything with each other.

Louis starts crying. Not because he's sad but because of his anger. He can't describe how angry he is about Simon. He's sad that Simon is their manager and that he wants to destroy Louis and Harry's live all the time. At the moment, he hates Simon for even existing.

When Louis knocks at Zayn's door, he opens immediately.
"Hey Lou. Shit Louis, what happened? You look horrible. Lets just come in and tell me what happened"

Louis nods, now sobbing and walks into Zayn's room.