Chapter 24

The next morning Harry wakes up. He just has fallen asleep last night after crying for hours.
He definitely have to talk to Louis later. This argue can't go on, Harry wouldn't endure it.

He makes his way to the shower when his phone rings. One new message from Louis 'Harry, please. Let us talk. I'm waiting outside, I hope you'll come. Lou'

Harry starts smiling. He knew Louis couldn't handle it. Harry and Louis are just way too similar.

Harry definitely wants to go down there and he doesn't wants Louis to have to wait so he fast my showers and puts on some basic clothes. When he walked down to the entry, he watches out for Simon but he is nowhere to be seen.

He walks out the entry but can't find Louis out there. Harry's really sad, probably Louis thought Harry wouldn't come and went back into his room.

"Harry?" He can hear Louis voice, he is quiet, almost shy. Thanks god, he did wait for Harry.

"Hey Loubear. I missed you. Before you're gonna say anything, I wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I never wanted to make you angry or mad at me. Trust me, that's the last thing I ever wanted. And I promise if it will help than I will agree with the-" Harry keeps talking until Louis interrupts him. He really means every word and he wants to show Louis that he's really sorry.

"Shhhht. Harry listen, you don't have to say you're sorry. I wanted to talk to you because I do understand why you don't agree with my idea. And I'm really sorry and I miss you. I had this idea with a fake girlfriend because I think this would help us. I really don't wanna make Simon become suspicious. But over all, I haven't slept very well last night because I missed you next to me. Could we please just get along? I can't stand one more minute without talking to you"
Louis looks desperately.

Harry's heart melts by the word Louis said. "Yes Lou, you are right and to be honest my sleep last night was worse too. But what I wanted to say, I uhm, I guess we can talk about your idea again. You could be right... Though I am not thrilled about it, I guess that this would be a way to convince Simon of our breakup. I'm pretty sure we will find a solution"

"Oh Harry, yes we will. Thank you. Guess what.  I really, really love you and I wish I could kiss you now but there could probably be paparazzi and I don't want Simon to notice our thing going on"
Louis winks, knowing that Harry feels the same.

"Okay boo. I love you too and you know this. And I definitely wanna kiss you too so what about going upstairs into my hotel room? We have the next few hours free and I don't have anything to do"

Louis smirks. "Sounds like a great idea. Thank you for forgive me. You are the best boyfriend in the world"

"Uhm you're probably right " Harry winks and starts laughing. Luckily Louis isn't mad at him anymore.