Chapter 38

Harry spends the whole day by laying down at his bed, thinking. He thinks about Louis, about their relationship. He thinks about Eleanor and how happy Louis could be with her.

He even thinks about if the band will stay together for ever or if they will go on hiatus or maybe have a break.
Harry can't think about spending his times without the boys.

Mainly, Harry thinks about his life. Actually he noticed that his life isn't that important to many people even if there are many people supporting him.

A few times, the tears start coming up and Harry doesn't care. There's no one around and it feels good to stop acting like everything is okay for a few hours.

In the evening, Harry starts watching a film but to be honest he doesn't pay much attention. Within one hour, he falls asleep. He still hasn't had much sleep in the last few weeks.

His sleep is very restless and he wakes up like every two hours. The next time Harry wakes up, it's already 10.40am. Wow, he can't imagine when it was the last time he slept for so long.

The breakfast is going to close in a few minutes and actually Harry isn't hungry at all. He already remembered what day today is and he just wants to keep in bed for the rest of the day.

Today its Louis and Eleanors first 'date'. Harry would love to crash this whole thing and kiss Louis in front of all those people, showing them that they are together and that Harry gives a fuck about what others think. And if Simon will say something, Harry would give a damn about it.

But Louis would care about it. If Louis would threaten to kick them out if the band, Louis would start crying. He already lost his mom and sister, there's no way he could also loose his four best friends.

And there's no way Harry would make Louis sad or uncomfortable. Even if he then has to handle this whole shit.

His thoughts get interrupted when Harrys phone rings. Louis is calling. Without thinking about it, Harry answers the phone.

"Good morning darling. How have you slept?"

"Harreh? Are you okay? I have waited for you at the restaurant but you never showed up. I was worried"

He really waited for him, again? Louis is just precious.

"Oh boo, I'm so sorry. I just woke up and decided to not go to the restaurant because I'm not hungry. Anyways thanks for waiting. I'll shop up tomorrow, promise"

"It's alright luv. I just wanted to see you before I'm going to meet El. This is going to be weird, dating someone else than you"

Harry tries to laugh.
"Haha, yes obviously. Very weird. Do you want me to come over? I'd love to see you now"

Harry really wants to see Louis before Eleanor is going to to destroy their moment again.

"Would be lovely. I'll see you in ten minutes okay?"

Harry smiles.
"I'll be there in five minutes"

"You're the best. I love you.

"Love you too Loubear. See you in fove minutes"

Harry hangs up and hurried up to get ready. He's still wearing some trousers and no shirt. He puts on some new clothes, brushes his teeth and walks out the door, on his way to Louis.

When he knocks at the door, Louis already opens the door just like he waited for Harry to show up.

Harry walks in and they close the door. Without saying, Louis takes a step closer and gives him a deep hug. Harry just stands there, being surprised by it and gives into the hug.

It feels like they never wanna move anymore. Harry feels Louis breath at his neck and he can hear his heartbeat, it's faster than usually.

"Please, promise that you'll never leave me. No matter what" Louis mumbles against Harry's shoulder.

Oh Louis, I wish you could promise this too, Harry thinks.
"Promise. Never in a million years. I'll love you forever"