Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung~" he heard the shivering whisper coming out from the house. The door opened slowly, creaks on the ground which was so loud into Taehyung's ears. "come to my house~ Taehyung~"

The voice ringed inside Taehyung's ears, felt like the voice was inside his head which creeped him out even more.

He gulped while thinking maybe it's Jeongguk? He always used to have bad dreams about Jeongguk, so maybe this time it's another one.

He slowly walked on the grass while getting closer to the house. There were three steps before the door. He put one step on the first stair and another one on the second stair, and for the last the third step. He stood right in front of the opened door.

There were lights on the window but in front of him, where the door was fully opened, it was all dark and black.

He gulped once again before stepping inside the house. A slight chuckle was heard inside his ears and a sudden slam behind him that echo inside his head.

Taehyung shouted out and immediately raised his body to sit. His whole face and body filled with sweat.

He panted out heavily while feeling his heart thumping crazily. 'it was another dream...' he mumbled out while starting to get worried.

He clenched his hands while remembering the details that happened in his dream. He slowly looked over his shoulder only to see a clean wooden wall, which made him release a relieved sigh. Slowly he put his head back on the pillow and looked at the ceiling.

"What are those dreams even mean..." he mumbled to himself, "this house... I've seen it before..." he held his hand tightly when he couldn't remember why the house was so familiar.

He decided to close his eyes of tiredness and hoped not to face another nightmare.

**

It was dark outside but the vibe was like a daily day. Kids were playing with a ball and laughing loudly. Adults were walking on the street with smiles and various subjects between them.

This place supposed to be filled with darkness but it was so lively compared to what was expected.

Jeongguk's eyes scanned around him the surrounding. His hood's hat still hiding his face just in case so people won't recognize him.

He let out his Demon's aura which triggered some of the citizens there, but it was only to hide his Vampire's aura.

"Lower down your aura a little bit, you gain too much attention" Suho whispered to him after noticing a group of 3 demons glaring deadly at them.

Jeongguk looked at them with his serious eyes and pierced their eyes, showed them that he wasn't even slightly afraid. They just startled and looked away with an angry expression, felt unpleasant that this new demon was threatening to them, but his aura was so strong that they preferred not to mess up with him.

They continued to walk in the joyful town till they reach high gates that led to the main palace.