Chapter 2 • Vampire blood

^ Edited by me, no copy or repost ^

words: 3695

**

Chapter 2 • Vampire blood

• 172 years ago

"Guys, meet, this is Jeon Jeongguk" Namjoon said and introduced the guy that stood next to him. He smiled at everyone and some of them smiled back at him.

"Hello" he said shortly, his voice was calm and soft.

"His mother and my father are close friends" Namjoon continued, "she has found dead several days ago, the Demons killed her" everyone listened when Jeongguk still showed a small smile, "now he's gonna live with us so treat him nicely and teach him the rules attentively"

"Oh you have rules?" Jeongguk asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, 10 rules! you must know some of them because you're a vampire" Jimin said with a smile.

"Yeah... I know some... some of them are the same for the Demons though" Jeongguk said calmly. Namjoon looked at him and then at the others, they all looked confused.

"And how do you know about the Demons' rules?" asked Hoseok and cocked his brow.

"Well I'm-"

"Jeongguk is..." Namjoon cut him, made him and everyone else look at him, "he's half-vampire-" he continued and then looked at them, "and half-demon"

All eyes opened widely except Jeongguk, who smiled at them.

**

• Present 

Taehyung was laying on his bed, his mind was blank while he stared at the ceiling. In one hour he needs to go and see Jeongguk, but he really really didn't want to.

What should he do?

He blamed Hoseok for this, he blamed Jimin for this, and he especially blamed himself. Why everything seems to be so confusing now? He can't think straight. He can't think at all. 

"TAE!" a voice interrupted his thoughts and with it, his door opened, "Yo Tae! c'mon get up! Yoongi is here!" Hoseok walked into the room with his loud voice and his big smile, "c'mon you fat ass"

Taehyung slowly raised his body up and glared at his friend. This was his chance to tell Hoseok about Jeongguk's weird request and yell at him for being stupid, but he decided maybe it was a heat of a moment, maybe if he meets Jeongguk now he will be alright. 

"I hate you" he said shortly and stood up.

"What? what I did now? I'm a lovely flower" Hoseok pouted, he really didn't understand what he did wrong.

"A stupid brainless flower!" he shouted into his face, he was about to continue barking at him but then a low voice caught his attention.

"Tae" the voice followed with a soft smile.

Taehyung's eyes opened widely while staring at the man he admired the most, "HYUNG!" he shouted with a huge box-like smile and ran to hug him warmly. 

It was Min Yoongi, also one of their brood. He and Taehyung are really close, Yoongi doesn't get along with people but he can't ignore Taehyung's cuteness. Also, He just likes his own brood and doesn't try to be friendly with other Vampires in the mansion.

"Hyung it's good to see that you're alive!" Taehyung broke the hug only to meet eyes with him.

"Of course I'm alive, do you think it's easy to kill me?" Yoongi smirked, He experienced a lot of adventures in his life. Namjoon trusts him the most and when he needs to send someone outside the mansion he always sends Yoongi. "I've heard the Demon tries to take control on Jeongguk again" he said and his smile disappeared.