Chapter 45 • The One

^ Edited by me! RoroBaka_ on Instagram 

I opened a new Instagram acc, I publish there my edits, some of my paintings. I'll also add tutorials later (I'll also add a tutorial about this edit ^)... but the main point is to communicate with you guys better... Hope we can be friends there! My Instagram is:

RoroBaka_

(I put a link on my profile if someone's interested c:)

• PREVIOUSLY •

Jeongguk saved Taehyung from the Judgement and took him to his room. They got an angry convo but ended up having sex :)

Taehyung shared with him that he met his uncle and Jeongguk got worried, said that his uncle is the one who made his father like this.

The rest was some good smut ;)

Then they talked about Taehyung having Jeongguk's blood inside him. Then they talked about Jeongguk's tattooed. and then someone knocking on the door.

The chapter ended with Jeon Jun ordering his older son to make sure Taehyung is dead. And he also ordered to find the demon who dared to bond with him c:

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4661

**

Chapter 45 • The One

The sound of knuckles hitting the wooden door made their hearts startle. Jeongguk and Taehyung looked at the door, decided that if there is another knock then the half-demon will go to open.

"Jeongguk- it's me Baekhyun, open the door!" they heard a small whisper which finally relaxed their hearts. Jeongguk stood up and motioned Taehyung to hide somewhere. He reached the door and slightly opened it, "what is it?" he peeked and looked over Baekhyun's figure, just to see if there were more people.

"Let me enter," Baekhyun pushed the door further and entered the room. His eyes immediately caught Taehyung's shocked ones while Jeongguk hurried to close the door.

"Chill chill" he relaxed the Vampire and bent down at him. "I came here because it's damn dangerous for you to be here, we gotta get you out of here as soon as possible"

Jeongguk walked closer to them, noticed Taehyung hiding his lower body with a blanket. He sat down next to him and looked at the sweet demon. "Thank you Baek... first, we need a key to the handcuffs"

"Oh right..." Baekhyun gazed at Taehyung's hands, noticed the heavy white handcuffs. "I'll handle it... I'll try to get the keys somehow" he paused for a moment, tried to remember where he saw the key last time.

"Thank you" Taehyung's expression change into a soft gaze. 

Baekhyun smiled sweetly, "of course! we're friends aren't we?"

Taehyung felt his heart skipping a beat by this heartwarming question. Is he a friend with a Demon? For some reason, he felt like he can trust him, so... he may really call him a friend.