Chapter 6 • Last Time

• Previously •

Taehyung caught Jimin and Jeongguk kissing and he ran to the library, had a breakdown. There he founded a new book which was cherry blossom color.  (If you don't remember what was written there, then please go back to the previous chapter and read the italic paragraphs.)

Jeongguk saw Taehyung laying on Bogum's lap in the library.

Jeongguk waited for Taehyung in his room. and the two ended up having sex.

They had a little fight after. And just to remind you they decided to break the bond and then Jeongguk will bond with Jimin.

It ended when Taehyung was in the library and a new idea popped in his head.

• Previously •

words: 3564

**

Chapter 6 • Last Time

Taehyung's legs ran fast to the dining room, holding the book. He opened the big door and saw some of GOT7's brood and some of TXT's brood talking. He scanned the whole room and closed the door.

He was searching for someone specific.

He ran to the small living room, and next to the big living room, but couldn't find him there. Then he understood how obvious it that he will find him in the gaming room.

He sighed while rolling his eyes and walked to the half-vampire, "Jeongguk" his voice sounded firmly. 

Jeongguk was laughing from his friends, but then it slowly disappeared when his eyes met Taehyung's.

"I need to talk with you..." Taehyung said while standing in front of him, next to him was the snooker table. Hoseok stood at the other side and next to him was Bambam and Jinyoung.

"What is it?" Jeongguk asked with a soft voice, noticed the other's nervous expression.

"Not here..." he whispered, it felt weird to speak with Jeongguk next to the others. They never talked to each other before.

"Ohh~" Hoseok smirked, "someone here is interested in Gukkie" he teased.

"You'd better get out of the imagination, it's not good in there" Taehyung glared at him, said it with his hoarse voice. (A/N: had to do it oops 😅 )

Bambam cracked up, laughing loudly, while Hoseok was completely speechless.

"BURNED!!!" Bambam shouted into Hoseok's hear.

"That... actually hurt..." Hoseok pouted, felt his heart breaking. 

"Anyway, come Jeongguk" Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him after him. Jeongguk just remained silent and let the older take him to wherever it is.

Jimin was talking with Jin, he heard everything and his eyes looked at the two living.

"HAHAHA INTO YOUR FACE!" a voice was heard, it was Park Jinyoung who was part of GOT7's brood.

"I swear they are going to fuck" Hoseok insisted and shrugged.

Bambam and Jinyoung laughed, "stop being annoying" Jinyoung said.