Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun

EDITED BY......................... ME! (my best one I guess? maybe? idk)

-

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG is this a dream?!

This book got 100k reads?!?!?! ARHGHGHH I don't believe it!!!

Thank you all for reading it!!! ;~;

I did my best to update today for you as a present!💜

• PREVIOUSLY •

Taehyung was having another nightmare :c

Yoongi asked them to check about the Elves Clan, and Chen said that he'll find them and protect them. The vampires said their farewell and left Jeongguk with the Legion.

Jimin got mad at Yoongi for hugging Nayeon after he came back. Then he got to know that Yoongi just told her about her clan being captured, and he felt sorry for being mad. Taehyung saved the two from the others' suspicious eyes and sent them to a private room so they could talk. and hug 🥺

Namjoon told everyone the new plan, and they will play their part in the plan in a week. Nayeon left for the main village to get the elves' help.

Namjoon asked Jin to follow Hoseok's dreams and update him each time, because Hoseok's dreams can be predicting (CAN BE! which means not always) (also, Hoseok already predicted something in the past, I wonder if someone remembers👀)

Jeongguk and EXO Legion started their journey to the main Demons Town.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4405

**

Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun

His body jumped up in shock with wide eyes. He panted out with heavy breathes while staring at the darkness in front of him.

He sighed out while understanding it was just another bad dream, 'it's... just a dream...'

Suddenly he felt something behind his back. He looked over his shoulder only to see a lot of black holes on the wall. His eyes widened while staring at the dirt around each hole.

He was so confused that it deadly scared him.

He gulped while looking up at the ceiling, seeing mold on the corners.

(A/N- till here it's a real dream I've had... loool yeah I have weird dreams xD but it fitted my book c: )

"Taehyung~" he heard a soothing voice behind him. His heart raced crazily while his breaths became heavier.

He slowly looked back to the front, noticed there was a familiar house in the middle of an open field. The lights were opened inside it.

He looked down and noticed his barefoot legs on the soft grass. His heart beat so fast while looking up at the house once again.