Chapter 41 • Fairies' Powder

Edited by me!! I even changed his mouth!! it was fun to make it ^-^

I JUST WANT TO SAY!!! Mamamoo is my most favorite girls group. I know they play the 'bad guys' in this plot, but it's only cuz they are so powerful even in real life c: 

⬇️ You should read ⬇️

Also, if you remember, when Hoseok was in the main elves' village. So the grandma who took care of Sana. She said, the Fairies did 'this' to her. (for now, you only know that because of the fairies it changed her hair color to pink. later you'll know the effect). And then the grandma said, that in this war each species think about their own survival. So if you think about the Fairies' side, you'll understand that they just try to survive. 

Just wanted you guys to look at others' perspective and not just on Bangtan's brood. it's important! c:

• PREVIOUSLY •

Suho was getting troubled by the palace. How they treated Vampires...

Jeongguk did a tattoo👀, which will be revealed later with explanations and details c:

Taehyung was having another nightmare but ended up remembering where he saw this house and he went after it.

Hoseok ran to Namjoon to announce to him about Taehyung's dismissal. They and Jin patrolled all around the area.

Taehyung met Jeon Jihun, which is Jeon Jun's older brother. And he asked him to help him.

Jeongguk met the fairies, Mamamoo, which suggested him get rid of his Vampire's side.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4521

**

Chapter 41 • Fairies' Powder

Suho, Baekhyun, Kai and Chen entered the big hall, noticed the gathering in the middle of the room. They walked closer tried to catch up with the subject.

"We can make you a full demon Jeongguk" Wheein said, tried to make him realize how astounding it is. "do you want it?"

"Of course he wants it!" Jeon Jun suddenly spoke with a big sly smile on his face. He spread his arms to the sides just to show his presence behind his young son. "We're going to kill all Vampires in this world, there's no way my son will stay a Vampire" he smirked and looked at Jeongguk's frozen figure, "right son?"

Jeongguk now looked at his father. Can he really disagree with this idea? if he disobeys then his father will suspect him. He can't expose himself now, he gotta stay hidden in this palace till the big war.

If he agrees now then... he won't be a Vampire anymore...

He immediately thought about his brood, Namjoon his Count, and the five members.