Chapter 17 • The Witch

Edited by me ^

• PREVIOUSLY •

Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok found Jeongguk and Taehyung in the middle of a sexy kissing scene :)

Before it Hoseok they saw the same odd house but this time only Hoseok saw a dark shadow which made him terrified. The three also understood that Jeongguk and Taehyung drank out of a human and let him live. Another role was broken by them.

And then they caught them,

They talked and Jeongguk told them that they want to find the witch to break the bond. So they agreed to continue walking so they'll reach faster. Hoseok babbled about the Buttergon on their way.

At the mansion- San and Wooyoung made out in the kitchen and without noticing (or thinking) they said that they are bonded. Jin heard them and got really mad at Namjoon that didn't share this with him.

When Jeongguk was about to tell them about the full story of how they bonded they reached a flap road and saw a woman laying on a stone while staring at a clock.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4190

**

Chapter 17 • The Witch

"Who the hell are you?" Yoongi was the one who dared to open his mouth finally. His shock changed into a confused glare.

She scoffed and shook her head, "yah-" her way of speaking was unpolite and rude, "you've been searching for me no?"

Jeongguk's eyes opened up of realization, "Nana?!"

"Nana your mom" she attacked which surprised Jeongguk, "H-Y-U-N-A! I'm Hyuna!!! NOT NANA!" she raised her voice while walking closer to them. She was full of confidence and feared nothing. "You know who calls me Nana?! MY FUCKING NEPHEW! AND HE'S 4 YEARS OLD!" 

Hoseok couldn't stop himself and burst out with a loud laugh. He looked at Jeongguk mockery which made Jimin giggled because of him. 

"L-look-" Jeongguk felt embarrassed, "this is the name that I've heard..."

"Yeah whatever" the woman who seemed to be Hyuna, wiggled her hand with a sigh, "you can call me Noona" she winked at him, "or just Hyuna..." she then said suddenly with a shrug, "OR THE WITCH THAT RULES THE WORLD!" she changed her expression so suddenly into an evil laugh and then smiled at them. A silence filled the air, she looked at them and noticed them just standing there with a surprised expression.

"ANYWAY!" she smiled widely, "what do you need from me?" she put her hands on her waist and looked with anticipation at them.

"How did you know that we're coming?" Yoongi only could think about this.

"Well- first of all, I have a clock" she said with full confidence like it was a good reason, she cleared her throat after noticing their 'wtf' expression, "second! I'm a witch" she smirked, looked at them but they still wore the same expression. She sighed, "you called me in my dream" she rolled her eyes and then looked at Taehyung.