"Because his aunt works here and he lives with her at the moment." Minho suddenly interrupted, being aware that something wasn't right again. He had experienced this a few times now but he couldn't quiet figure out what exactly led the boy to react this way.
It was still a puzzle that Minho wanted to solve... but the other's shouldn't interrupt the game.

But Hyunjin also wasn't oblivious to the youngers reaction, making him wonder what had happened to him after a those years. Last time they saw each other had to be when they were about 9 years old and back then Hyunjin remembered Jisung as a rather loud and energetic boy that constantly got himself into trouble.
Now seeing him shy, vulnerable and mute made Hyunjin worry.

However, he was certain about one thing and that was that he had to talk to Jisung... alone.
They had to settle down their long ago fight and the younger still owed Hyunjin an apology.
There was no need to pressure Jisung and get him to meet immediately but Hyunjin would find the right moment...

With his head still down Jisung who brought the food to the others quickly, left and quietly closed the door behind him.

This was just too much for him... and additionally he didn't know where to put these different emotions of shock when his mind was already a mess. It felt like Jisung's brain struggled to process data. He felt dizzy and his head started hurting a bit but Jisung would not let his emotions get a hold of him. He'd proceed to do his job today, no matter what. It was the only responsibility he had, the only routine that could distract him.

With heavy steps he managed to get downstairs into the kitchen where Dahyun was already waiting for him.

"Jisung, are you sure you'll be fine? Your skin is pale." She walked over to him reaching out her arm to touch Jisung's forehead before stopping herself. She had almost forgotten that she wasn't supposed to touch the boys face... Dahyun had almost made a big mistake.

Jisung tilted his head for a second at her strange behaviour but proceeded to shake his head as a sign that he was fine. This wasn't even a lie because the cold was not affecting him much except for a bit of tiredness and the weak feeling of his muscles. That wouldn't distract him though.

"Well, aright. You know that you can always take a break. Lady Lee will leave for a few days. I'll have more time then so we can eat dinner together." She smiled and went around the kitchen to clean things up.

"In three days she'll come back with a guest and I think Master will also be arriving a week later." she kept on explaining and Jisung didn't know if he should feel relieved or scared of the arrival of more people.

"You cannot allow yourself a mistake in front of the guests or Lady Lee won't be pleased but don't worry about that for now, I'll inform you about details later."

Alright, Jisung was definitely scared now... but just as Dahyun said he tried to ignore it for now and focus on what was comming before that. The party Minho was throwing tomorrow evening. Only the thought of it made Jisung want to hide himself somewhere where no one would find him.

Dahyun seemed to have noticed the boy's changed feelings as she stopped in her actions for a second.

"Don't worry dear. I know this job isn't easy for you but I'm pretty sure that Young Master Minho likes you in some way." She gave her best to encourage him.

But Jisung was aware that the opposite was the case. Minho probably hated him and the boy didn't even judge that because he deserved it for his behaviour. Not only did he mess up his duties but also was a burden to everyone here...

He didn't want Dahyun to worry though so he didn't mention it.

"I know he is more of a cold hearted person but you should have seen him yesterday in the early morning when he was the one who found you in front of the door. The fact alone that he stayed up until 4 am and even noticed you comming home must mean he worried at least a bit, don't you think?" She asked with a warm smile and turned her back on her nephew to continue with her work not expecting an answer.