chapter [13]

It was 1 am by now but the party was still going on louder and more chaotic than ever. Minho had no doubt there were drugs going from person to person in there... he could literally smell it.

But he couldn't care less as he was totally occupied by the girl sitting on his lap and kissing him like there was no tomorrow. She was a really good kisser actually, not quiet Minho's type but her curves were godlike in that tight purple dress of hers.
Minho had his hands on her waist as he lifted her up.

"Lets continue this somewhere else." He whispered close to her ear before biting it making her giggle before she jumped down so Minho could lead her to the guest rooms on the same floor. While walking her dress sliped down further practiacally revealing her chest.
Minho liked the view of it.

They finally arrived at the hallway and searched for an unused room when the boy's attention was caught by an opened door right next to them. At first he didn't want to look because what he'd see would probably be gross but the two people in that room where totally familiar to Minho.
It was only one glance but it was enough to make his blood boil.

There on the bed, he could see Hyunjin, still dressed in his devil outfit leaning over Jisung. The younger was completely stripped except for his underwear and holding onto Hyunjin's arms.
Minho couldn't see their faces clearly but it was obvious what they were doing... and it made the older furious.
His fists clenched and he wanted nothing more than to barge in and end this when the girl suddenly held him back.

"Jealous?" she asked with a smirk having observed the situation closely. Minho stopped and stared at her intensively. Was he jealous?

"No, I'm not." Right, he had no such feelings for Jisung... he just drank too much alcohol so things like these could happen. He felt out of his mind even more than the incident where he had to act out a scene with Jisung.

"Well then..." the girl gently grabbed Minho's arm and pulled him into another room before closing the door.

"Let me make sure no negative thoughts will stay in that beautiful mind of yours for tonight." She whispered and let her hand slide down to the olders crotch area.

"I'm all yours." Minho whispered and started stripping her from her already revealing dress.

She was right... he should get himself laid to get these weird thoughts out of his head... however the anger would stay even if it was silenced down. His best friend fucking his assistant was something that Minho wouldn't accept. Would he go as far as actually firing Jisung?

-30 minutes before-

Jisung didn't feel good... not at all. Everytime he moved his head it felt like the world was doing flips and if he closed his eyes for a second and opened them he suddenly saw everything two times. No matter who he looked at, Jisung couldn't even identify them most of the time.
Actually, he fell asleep at the bar for who knows how long, however, when he was awake again Changbin was gone.

Using his last few brain cells Jisung thought that it was probably better if he left the party before something would happen so he used all his strength to push himself up.
But as soon as he stood up he was falling again.

"Wow, take it easy there." A young man chuckled that prevented Jisung from hurting himself by putting his arm around the boy to support him.
The person was totally unfamiliar to Jisung but he was too drunk to care. He let himself being led out of the hall into a room that he had not seen before.

"How about we have a little fun together?" The man whispered close to Jisungs ear but the boy's only thought was to get some sleep. So he pushed the man away and let himself fall onto the small bed lying on his back, his eyes closed. This person had to be nice to bring him here and rest...