chapter[1]

An endless shower of rain smashed against the small frozen window in the police station.
Although it was early in the morning, giant grey clouds were already covering the sky seeming like there had never been a sun in the first place.

Jisung barely payed attention to all the people in black coats with their umbrellas, running across the bustling streets, hurrying to their work place. They were invisible to the boy as his gaze was dull and blurry, not focusing his eyes on anything but breathing slowly against the cold glass.

He had always been quick to cry in any kind of bad situation but at the moment he was too weak to feel even anything. No dread, no sadness... there was nothing but ice in his heart that was beating only for the purpose of keeping this body alive.
The doctors would call this a state of traumatic shock or something...

"Jisung? Han Jisung?" Someone called his name from behind. The voice was from a woman. She didn't sound angry that Jisung didn't answer to her or turned around but there wasn't worry either. The people in the police station were only doing the job they were assigned to... they didn't care about the 20 year old guy's feelings.

He didn't even know how long he had sat in this waiting room with grey painted walls and a glass of water on a small table that he hadn't touched yet. Neither did he remember how he got here. Jisung's arms and part of his back was bruised and a bandage was wrapped around his forehead where a cut had been bleeding madly before.

"Mr. Han, your aunt arrived." the woman repeated but Jisung couldn't even understand the meaning of her words as he pulled his legs closer to his aching body.
Maybe all of this was just a dream? Jisung wondered. It wouldn't be the first time that he'd wake up covered in sweat and screaming.

"Mr. Han you really need to get up now." The police officer wanted the boy to hurry up and gently put her hand on the boy's shoulder. She didn't want to scare him so she just slightly touched the fabric of Jisung's sweatshirt but this small touch was enough to send the brown haired boy over the edge.

From one moment to the other he started screaming in his head while pressing his hands on his ears and clenching his teeth.
It felt like thousands of noises were in his head at the same time. He heard screams, so many screams and sirens, at the same time the sound of an iron bar hitting the floor next to his head again and again. Jisung couldn't say what was reality and what wasn't anymore.

When he opened his eyes, blood was filling the room slowly getting more and more, and Jisung jumped up on his chair trying desperately to escape. But his feet were glued to the wood and he was trapped.
3 corpses were swimming on the surface each staring at him before suddenly one grabbed his leg. It was her, a woman in her late 40's whose usually so soft features were distorted to a grimace.

"Why didn't you call for help, Jisungie? Why didn't you save us?"
Jisung wanted to tell her that he was sorry but there was just nothing comming out of his throat but a suppressed scream.

"Mr. Han please calm down!" This time it was a male voice yelling his name but when Jisung turned around he was faced with a hooded person holding a bottle of beer.

"Hannie, you've been a bad boy today. Come down and apologize." the man chuckled and his lips curled into an ugly grin.
Jisung knew this voice all to well.
That person was dead... he can't be alive.
Jisung's hands were shaking and the blood was rising higher and higher reaching his chest by now.
His hands were blood red when he lifted them infront of his face.
'I am such a horrible person. I- I don't even deserve dying.' he thought being deaf to everything that was around him.

The blood was on the level of his nose now and Jisung couldn't breath anymore before his legs gave in and he fell endlessly.

-a few hours later-