Chapter 15

Rachel's POV

"Oh Angie it was total fun to make all those arrangements for the party. That decorator guy was cute… Right?"

"The guy who was flirting with everyone whoever comes his way… Yeah he was cute."

"Alright alright I will stop talking about the guys."

"Yeah you better and let's get ready. You don't want to be late."

"Yes Mom."

"Angie don't you think that this hair colour is just wow I mean look I am looking like Amber Heard in Aquaman and you look like… I don't know pick any blonde. Maybe Scarlett Johansson… she is really hot you know."

"Seriously Amber Heard and Scarlett Johansson. Too much Rachel."

"What? You know they are hot."

"Oh well.. sure."

"I know right."

Wow I am really loving this dress. God! It looks so good. Little achievement makes me really happy. So proud of myself.

"Knock knock".

"Dad is hysterical at times." I looked at Angie while she gave me a goofy smile too.

"Come in Dad." I looked at Angie and laughted. "We always say things in unison."

"That's because we think same."

"Oh my sweethearts, ready to go."

"Dad you know I have to be fashionably an hour late. I still have to do something with my hairs, and Angie's too sooo I will come later…"

"Oh yes of course, till then I will just talk to other businessman."

"Yup. That is your kind of entertainment."

"Alright bye girls, see you at the party."

"Bye Dad."

"I have to say after one hour of solid effort we look in dad's terminology 'Presentable"

"Yes we do Rach. Let's go."

"Angie you know what, you look so uncomfortable. Are you okay?"

"You know Rach all these parties make me so jittery. I don't know I don't like it much."

"I know but look it's in the yard only, so if you feel like not in the mood you can just come back, you know no one will stop you. You could be with me all the time, if you want."

"No Rach, you meet like thousands of people and that means I have to meet them too. So no I can't be with you."

"Hmm. May be you can just sit in the bar and flirt with the cute bartender. Okay Angie I know that you get anxious in crowd and you don't want to meet new people. But it's Mom and Dad's anniversary so let's have some fun okay, don't overthink about anything. Be spontaneous."

"Be spontaneous, yeah that's a great pep talk."

"Lets just get drunk and dance like crazy. Alcohol will really soothe you."

"I am not legal."

"It's okay. It's not like there is police there."

"The decoration is really beautiful." Angie remarked.

"I know right. Got to have that cute doctorator guy for our future parties."

"You are a sucker for cute guys."

"Hey!! I can talk about it all to you. They don't have to know about it.For them I will be unattainable bitch they can't have... ever."

"Nice strategy.......Ok I see my friends I am goin bye."