Chapter-7

Jack's POV

When Rachel's dad introduced me to her I felt like she recognised me from school but she didn't. Wishful thinking! It would be a miracle if she recognised me, of course that's not possible. I have to be confident if I want her. Reverse psychology. In the conference room I have no idea what this Harris is going on and on and on about, can't he just say that company is soon going to be over. Poor Rachel, looks like she is going to get the shock of her life. When I looked at her, she was trying hard to understand what this is all about. God she is so beautiful, cute and sexy. Wow!

Oh no, she is looking at everyone in the room and soon her gaze is going to be on me, before that, I averted my gaze to Boring Harris. That was a close call, if she knew what's going on in my mind she will know how obsessed I am, in no time I will be kicked out from this office and her life too. I have to be cool. Rachel finally loosing her patience asked what this is all about.

I was waiting outside the conference wondering what is Harris telling her, he seems like a useless asset to the company. And also I was a bit jealous that he is getting to talk to Rachel.

I cannot believe Rachel asked for Lunch and obviously Amelia is coming too. I don't have anything against that kid but she seems like a big fan of Rachel. Who isn't? She will be an interruption. Huh. During whole lunch Amelia talked and Rachel talked very little. I wanted to know everything about Rachel. But when Amelia told that she was bullied I felt bad for her and a bit guilty that I too thought that she was a nuisance, she needs to be more outgoing, pity. Rachel seemed to be supportive, she is really kind. When Rachel asked about my job, I was a bit worried what she would think about my college degree and then various jobs, so I thought about giving her vague answers. She didn't pry too much. Good for me!

Rachel was busy, whole day and she gave me these financial reports to study. I was waiting for Amelia to go home maybe then I could talk to her, but about what other than work, I have no idea. Maybe for now I should just be a good assistant, can't flirt with her or maybe flirt with her very subtly.

It would be good if I was the boss and her to be my assistant, even the thought is laughable. She is such a bratty princess, would never work for anyone. Sometime after Amelia left I decided to go to my hot boss's office to give these reports, it seems like she will have to work a lot on this company, I felt bad for her. She was engrossed in her work when I went in her office to handover my work. She is so dedicated towards her work, she wasn't bratty. I decided to help her even though I have been working for 9 hours now, maybe this could be my chance to talk to her, but I didn't. I just kept looking at her beautiful face. She has become more beautiful than last time when I saw her on the night, I was so drunk. And the times when I stalked her, I get to see her from a distance but now when I am looking at her face closely, she appears to be more beautiful, if that's even possible. When the work was almost done I was a bit disappointed that it's time to go home. I don't even feel tired anymore, in fact I am feeling high. But I want to enjoy every moment with her, that's why, asked her that we should go down the building together, Oh, she've got a bad sense of humor, well sometimes good too. I was really excited for tomorrow to see Rachel. 

Next day I was on my desk trying hard to concentrate on my work but my mind was not on it. I was waiting for Rachel to get back from meeting with Face glam CEO. Today she looked even more hot than yesterday.