T R A U M A

"I love Mama and this house very much!" Small arms roll around her neck, squeezing them tightly. "Now, now Y/N." She said softly. "Whaaat? Does Mama not love me?" The woman thought she was looking at a crying puppy. Your eyes glittered as you pouted, awaiting for an answer. "Of course I do, Y/N." The Mom smiled. This made you even more happier. 

              "Oh, Mama! I love you so much, I brought you some flowers that I picked earlier!" You beamed, carefully handing her the yellow floras. "Oh my, this will make a lovely decoration." It rested gently on her palms. You snuggled closer to the crook of her neck, taking her warm scent. "My sweet Y/N, why don't you help Anna set the plates?" She pulled away from your tender embrace. "Okay, Mom!" You replied, heading off to the girl.

              "Anna, let me help you with that." You smile gracefully. "O-oh, it's alright." She whispered. You ignored her frail reassurance and grabbed the stack of plates from her hold. She flinched in your sudden contact. You gently placed each plate on the table in front of each chair. Once you finished you greeted, Ray and Emma who was passing by. 

             "Good morning Emma, Ray!" You waved at them. "Good morning Y/N." They responded with a sweet grin. Then, you caught sight of Norman. "Good morning, Norman! I saved these flowers for you." You shoved them onto his chest, he grasped for air as he almost tumbled down.

              "Ack-!" He grunts as you push him with immense strength you were blessed with. "I-I'm sorry." You whispered looking down, your palms becoming sweaty. "It's okay. Thanks for the flowers." There it is. That smile. That welcoming smile. You stood there in awe, falling in wraths of his attractiveness. You couldn't help it. You gave a hassle peck on the pillows of his cheek and dashed away. 

             "Eeek! I'm sorry Norman I couldn't help it!" You wheezed in humiliation. The boy just simply smiled. "We thank God with the food that sits upon us." After prayer, you devoured your food. Crumbs stuck onto your cheeks. The woman approached you. "Oh Y/N, what a mess. You're almost turning seven, eat properly or you will choke." She says as she wiped the substances of your face. "Okay, Mama!" You rattled.

          "Mama is working so hard, maybe I should feed you!" You said, radiating care and attention. "No need, Mama is alright."  You pouted. "Are you sure." You repeated. She simply twinkled again. "Emma, can I feed you?" You asked, you were just curious. "Sure!" She approved. You walked closer to her, gripping her spoon that carries the pieces of food before shoving it to her mouth harshly.  She gagged. "Wah! Sorry, Emma!" You flailed you arms in the air. "Be more gentle, Y/N." Jenette giggled. "I-I know." 

                                     ⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

                    "Y/N, I know you will miss your sister, but think about how happy her life is." Tears slid down your chubby cheeks as you sniffed your already gliding down snot. Your face, red as ever. "M-Mama, c-can I s-say my l-last farewell to h-her?" You say between sobs. You rubbed your swollen eyes with your small hands, preventing from blurring them from emerging tears. 

                     "Okay, Y/N,'' she granted, assisting on drying salty liquids that formed in your eyes. You slumped on each step, little arms, trembling to reach for her sibling. "J-Jenette, do you have to go?" you ask as more droplets leaked. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I just want to let you know how much you made me happy." She smiled warmly, radiating tenderness. "I'll never forget you."