S I S T E R K R O N E

"Ooooooo, Y/N. Does it hurt? Let me touch it." Ray mocked playfully. You silently turned around to see his signature smirk. "What did you say?" You demanded him to repeat his words as your eyes curve into a sharp glare. A knowing scowl that would send him shrinking into helplessness. "Actually, nevermind." He muttered, scratching the back of his neck. "No. Tell me." You pestered with a voice so dangerously low.

             "What. Did. You. Say?" Y/N warned. "Tell me NOW!" You screamed at him. Your fingers dug deeply into his collar as you yank him closer to you. Your stomach pressing his as you two were very close together. "Ack! I-I was just joking, Y/N..." You huffed, stomping away from Ray. "Did she scare you?" Norman asked, twitching his eyebrows up and down. "N-Nope." The black haired boy replied.

               As you approached into the gathering room, (or whatever) you noticed, as tall woman wearing the exact garments as your Mother stood their with a wide smile. "Why hello there! I'm Sister Krone! I'll be staying here with you all!" She announced to the children. Bruh, as if this day can get any worse. You silently thought. "I'm looking forward to get know everyone." She beamed, but you swore you saw desire glint inside her beautiful sapphire eyes.

              She bend down to greet the little ones and fortunately, they all seemed to like her already. They laughed and talk and Krone was enjoying her time. The kids also appeared to be happy. Meanwhile, you stood afar from the others, watching closely at the woman. She seemed to notice as she looked at you. Her grin still present. "Hello dear. What is your name?" She asked. 

             "I-I'm Y/N! It's lovely to meet you Sister K-Krone!" You stated with twinkling eyes. But little did the woman know, this was just a pretend of yours. You didn't actually care about her at all. "Why don't you come closer Y/N! I'm sure we'll be great friends!" She responded, breaking away from the other children. You slowly backed away, too intimidated by her large presence. 

               "Goodness! You're a shy one, aren't you?" She chuckled. "Haha... Guess I am!" You smiled, but under that happy expression, you concealed a deadly temper. She started approaching closer to your figure as your breathing quickened slightly. "I- erm..." You sputtered, fiddling with your fingers as you looked down. The tall woman hummed. "Alright Y/N! It was nice meeting you!" She says in a light tone before carrying off with the rest of the children.