T A G G E R

"Y/N, stop..." The albino begged with his eyes that embraced you with despair. You only scowled and harshly let the poor boy go. Resulting to that, Don fell onto the ground with a loud thud. You nipped on your bottom lip as you bawled you fist until your knuckles turned white. "I'm sorry." You lowly muttered. All Norman could do was help Don stand up with a smile. "Y/N..." Emma says in worry. Gilda only covered her mouth, as usual. "Let's forget all that! Let's continue with the plan!" The ginger girl reassured. But you only stood silent.

( time skip because I'm hella lazy af :b)

                 "Tch. This is stupid." You grunt. "Y/N, you're not even that sick! It's best if you play. Team up with Anna, okay?" Emma exclaimed happily. "Emma, we don't stand a chance against Y/N. Why'd you pick her?" Nat stated worrily. "It's better if you learn from the her." She smiled warmly.
                 "You really think this would work, Y/N?" Ray asked. "Yeah. But I never said I would play!" You exclaimed, pointing at Emma. "C'mon Y/N, you're really good." Norman says. "Yup! You're just really lazy, but I know you can do it!" The orange girl added. "Lazy?" You growled. "W-what I mean is... You rarely even try- which is funny cause even if you don't-"
                "Don't try?" You repeated in bitterness. "I mean-" She paused. "She making fun of me?" You scoffed, your eyes sharpening into a toxic complexion. "No, I would never!-" Norman cut the two of you off. "Alright, let's start the game." He beamed.
                   "O-okay everyone. Time to h-hide..." Anna directed shyly while you crossed your arms and your brows furrowed into a glare, tapping your foot onto the ground impatiently. Everyone did as they were told and quickly ran away to a hiding spot. This was too easy for you. Before you even moved from your place, you already knew where a handful of children were hiding.
                     Sauntering further into the forest and your hands behind your back, you gaze back and fourth, side to side to observe for the hiders. "Found you." You sigh in boredom. "Ehhhh?!" It hasn't even been a minute and you already discovered Nat. Meanwhile Anna silently walked beside you, her hands buried against her chest.
                      The boy slumped back to the field in sorrow. "Umm... Wow, Y/N, you're really good at this." Anna whispered awkwardly, watching you from behind, but she made sure to keep her distance. You simply shrug in reply. "Once you feel their presence, it clearly tells you where they're hiding. Await for their shift and you can hear every movement. Once you have mastered that, then we can talk. Do you understand?" You ordered with a stoic expression.
                 "Um y-yes!" She squeaked in response. "Good." You say, your eyes half lidded. "Emma." You called out. "Yield yourself to me, I can clearly see you there." You said. "How? I-" You then Interrupted her. "With that vibrant, irritating, bright hair colour, how can I not find you?"
                  "No fair!" She exclaimed. Then she hopped back to the field in frustration. Going further into the forest, you took sight of a long, fallen branch over the grass, and it blocked your way. "Tch." You simply leaped over it effortlessly without sweat and continued to walk away. "Eh? Wait for me! Kyaaaah!" Anna yelped as her feet got caught into one of the twigs. You caught her almost instantly. He face buried onto your stomach and the both of you fell onto the grass. You sighed in pure regret. And the girl's face poofed in all sorts of pink. "Geez, you're so clumsy." You grunt, running a hand over your hair as you sat up.
                   "I-I'm s-sorry..." She blushed, fiddling with her face as she looked down. "Don't apologize." You simply shrug. "But now your clothes is all filthy. Let me help with that, here take it off- I mean, don't take it off! Just change over there- I-I mean don't change right n-now!"
                   You chuckled lowly. "Such a stupid girl." You giggle. She sweat dropped and only saddened over your statement. "But that's why I like you, Anna." You muttered, in a deep voice, tracing her chin with your gentle fingers. "H-huh?" She grew even redder with each passing second.