L A S T L Y

You clutch tighter onto her waist as she caressed your soft strands of hair. The woman crouched down, clapping both palms gently on your cheeks. "Y/N, just look at your ear. I hope it doesn't hurt too much," Isabella whispers, her eyes portrayed worry. You only held her wrist that connected to your face. "I'm fine, really." You snuggled closer to her hands as she smiled warmly at you.

"Let's head down, my dear. It's dangerous up here."

// // // // // //

2 months later.

Of course, this was all part of your plan from the very beginning. Emma said she would be back in two years to bring the little one. But there was no need. You were going to let them join with the others. You were going to guide them. Leaving them all alone is absurd. Who would look after the smaller children? It's so much of a risk. To be reckless is to be feckless.

You hoped for the best the others were safe. Fearing that one day, they would be captured to their doom. You often wondered how they were, where they stayed, and if they were well. "Y/N," your mother calls. Slowly you turned around to face her with a smile.

"What are you thinking?" She asked, with warm milk in hand as she handed it over to you. "Nothing." You replied.

"I see. Get ready now, alright?" Your mother answers, kissing your head and walked away. Rapidly, you rub the kiss of your skin with your sleeve, your face portrayed disgust and annoyance. You fetched your suit and tie, along with your pants and your hat. You slipped them on at ease.

The small children should be downstairs by now. You descended down with a big grin plastered on your face.

"Say goodbye to your sister alright my children? After all, she'll be leaving all of you." The mother announced. You had your luggage within hand, as you approached the others to give them a big hug.

"Do you really have to go, Y/N? Write letters for us OK?" Phil said with a frown. You chuckled, bringing him close to you. Your mouth angled closer to his left ear, "I'll leave the rest to you, Phil." Cheekily, you hide your face to his shoulders, no one should witness your wicked smile.

Joining the woman, you exit the house. Strolling into the field of young grass, your mother looked forward in glee, as you did. "I'm saddened to see myself part with you," Isabella spoke. "But, I'm giving you a chance to live," she halts her steps as her face contorted into panic. She pulled you close. "Y/N, I've loved you as my own. You were the most special to me. Be a mom and survive..."

A smirk unfolded your features. You pulled her away. "Don't worry Mother, I won't disappoint you." You lazily chuckle. She sighed heavily. "Come, sweetheart. I have someone I want you to meet. She'll help you. I promise." She stood up and guided you deeper into the forest.

You strolled within in it, and it seemed to tire you eternally. Nonetheless, you arrived the gates. The iron bars were opened already and the woman held your hand, to prevent you from falling into fear. But you were not scared. "So this is the Y/N you speak about," voiced another woman. You couldn't really make out what she really looks like. But she was old.

"Yes, grandma." Said Isabella.

This woman who you noted to be called grandma approaches closer to you. As if she was studying you from afar. Adjusting her head to observe you more. "She resembles you," the grandma turns to your mother. Your mother didn't say a word.

"She has the qualifications to be a mom, make her one." Your mother stated seriously. The woman voiced laughter. "Why yes, I have planned that from the very beginning after I saw this little girl lingering around Krone's death!" She giggled.

Horrified, Isabella looked at you. "You were with sister Krone when she died?" she asked. You grumbled, your shoulders raised to your ear as pink hues emerged from your cheeks. "What did she say?" The woman demanded to the grandma.
"words I know only you would say, Isabella." She muttered.

"This little girl indeed has the qualifications you speak of! Come, little one. Take my hand." She reaches out her arm with a huge grin. Anticipation poured from her gesture. You heard the rattle of bars slowly coming down, diminishing the access for escape. Were you going to make it in time?

"Little girl?"

You bolted for the exit, your steps carried you on like wind. Swiftly moving your body as your life depended on it. You slipped out before the iron could reach the floor and it did just before you were merely outside the gates. You were free.

"Y/N!" The woman shrieked.

You giggled, holding your stomach to contain laughter. "Once your superiors know we escaped, your fuckin' dead!" You laughed, running away from the two woman and join the others. Horror painted they expressions. "Y/N wait!" Isabella screamed. You stop, turning at her slowly. "Yes~?"

"Don't you love Mama?" she voiced weakly trembling before you.

Smiling, you parted your lips. "I never loved anything more than to just rip you apart."
You raged with poisonous glee. Possessing such sharpness in your eye and ran away with such flair. You drowned in your mother's sea of tears. That was the price you were willing to pay.

// // // // // //

"Oh, Y/NNN! Over here!" Phil signals as you ran up to them. The rope was long enough to handle the little ones as you carried a straw basket into the ropes. Placing each child into it. It seemed to bare them well and it was large enough to carry two.

There were only twelve of you so you managed it easily. And besides, you had plenty of baskets for the last two months. Finally, it was only Phil and you who were left. Along with another basket. The two of you slipped within in and carried away to the other side.

Soon, you would join Emma. All was well.