Y/N's W A R N

The children merrily played outside, while you stayed inside the home, quietly watching them with a calm smile on your face. Sister Krone stood beside you, staring at the kids with you. "Hey, Sister Krone." Your voice curled lowly in all seriousness. "Hmmm?" She replied, tilting her head slightly at you. "You want to be a mom, right?" You smirked in unholy glee. "Yes Y/N, I do." She said in a grin.

           "You can be a Mom! But there is only one simple condition." You hummed, your index finger pressing on the brim of your lips as you snicker disturbingly at her. "Condition?" She repeated. "Of course! There is always a condition." You chuckled. "What is it?" She questioned in excitement. 

     "Kill that bitch." At this point, you were no longer smiling, your lips twitched into a wide frown as you angle your eyes in venom. "I want Isabella dead." She gulped at your statement. "That way, you could fulfill your dream." You grunt. "Y-Y/N... This is all so sudden!" She nervously giggled. "Very well. Want the job or not?" You scowled. "Yes!" She begged.

       You simply smiled once more. "Here. I want her gone." You say, passing a smile kitchen knife at her. "I want you to know. Mother can be very sharp. Don't underestimate her..." You grin darkly.

        "If you fail, well... You'll be dead." You chuckled, in twisted humor. "I pray for your success." You smirked, placing both hands behind your back and joyfully strolling away. The woman stared at you wide eyed. "This brat." The sister hissed.

(Time skip)

            "Y/N! I heard you were sick. I'm sorry for forcing you outside during the rain." Emma stated in worry. "Don't worry about me." You simply said in a shrug. "We do appreciate your hard work." Norman smiled. You simply grunt in reply. "So you chatted with Sister Krone?" Ray quietly asked. "Yes." You muttered.

              "What did she say?" The ginger girl questioned. "Nothing much. But she agreed to help us with the escape." You whispered. "With what in exchange?" The albino continue. "She wanted to be a Mother."

                "You said you would help her?" Ray asked. "Mmm." You replied with dullness. Don came into the room. "You guys alright?" He says, avoiding your glare. Gilda trembled when she approached into the area, also refusing your deadly gaze. "Yup!" Emma says in joy. "Umm, I guess we finished knotting more fabrics together. I told Don that I would just give it to you guys myself, but he insisted to come. I'm sorry Y/N..." Gilda muttered. 

             "Don." You warned, stomping over to the tall boy and grabbing his collar forcefully. He flinched severely, beginning to quiver at your brutal hold. "I told you to get out. Out of my sight. And how did you return my mercy? By showing yourself to me again. My word is absolute, and you have failed to heed it." You exclaimed with a devilish glare that would melt him to hell. A satanic gaze that would mezmerize the demons. Acid that danced inside those eyes of your eternally. 

 "Y/N, don't!"

"Let him go please!"

"Calm down, Y/N!"

"Y/N."