P U N C H E S

"Don't tell this to Y/N. She'll be very maddd! It's really scary!" Emma cried while cluthing on to the boy's sweater. "Norman please!" She begged. "Relax, Emma. She won't know." The albino smirked. "It still hurts." Ray exclaimed, carressing on his cheek. "Man, that punch was strong." The bookworm sighed. 

             "Hey." Y/N's voice curled lowly in her sudden greet, her glare sharper than always. The three of them squeaked in suprise. "Hi, Y- Y/N! I-" You cut her off. "What happened to your cheek Norman?!" You gasp, as your face soften in realization. "Yo, Y/N. Look at my cheek." Ray scowled, dissapointed that you gave Norman all the attention. The white haired boy just looked away, keeping his distance from you. 

               "We just fell, that's it." Emma chuckled nervously, flailing her arms in reassurance. But as always, you avoided her. "Oh Norman! Tell me who did this!" You cried. "Wow, I've never seen Y/N like this before." The black haired whispered as he sweatdropped. "Enough. It's nothing-"

               Don. He was the one you thought that did this. He was the only person who would most likely act in violence. "It was Don, right?" They were all silent. With that, you stormed out of the room, stomping vastly with each step. "No, Y/N!" 

                 "Y/N stop!" Norman begged, but you avoided him and marched away to find the tall boy. Don. You were gonna kill him for what he did to Norman. You had to. "Out of my way!" You bellowed in a warn. "Y/N please..." Emma clutched onto ur leg as she wanted you to stop. "Let go." You spat. In an instant, she obeyed. 

                  "Hey guys, what are you-? Ack!" Don was struck onto ground. Everyone gasped in horror as you hit him with a mighty punch, a collosal thrash that left his cheek to become purple. With your legs on the each side of his waist and your fingers dug deep into his collar as you yanked him closer to your face. Your lips closely met his ears as you whispered slowly.

                "Listen to me, Don. If you hit Norman again, I will fucking ruin you. You think I'm playing some game? Try me, asshole. I'll drag you to hell with me, you understand?" Y/N growled deeply with immense venom leaking out of her vile words. "Y-Yes." He replied. "I can't fucking hear you! Maybe you should be more fucking loud! Where did all your guts go? You had the confidence to hit Norman, I want to see it now!" You repeated. "Y-YES! Y-Y/N!" He responded, eyes beginning to water as he shuts his eyes.

               "Look at my eyes, Don." You demanded. Slowly, he did. "Get the fuck out." He stood up like a soldier and ran away as his cries echoed in the distance. All the little ones began to weep out of the performance you made and Isabella came into the room. "Y/N. That is not how we act. Apologize to Don." The mother replied, comforting the children. "Kiss my ass, Motherfucker!" You stormed out of the room and took your leave.