Chapter 11

*Liam's Pic (I changed the character of Liam!)*

*Liam's POV*

*After 2years*

"Thank you for coming..." I replied in a monotone to the people who were moving out of the pack house after celebrating my birthday.

Apparently, I was surprised with this birthday party that had been organised by my friends and some neighbouring pack members.

I didn't want this day to come ever since I broke my one and only mate's heart.

I didn't feel like celebrating my birthday because of a very silly and frustrating mistake that happened two years ago. The mistake that has left a scar on my mate's heart and divided mine into two.

Right now, I might sound like a very absurd person but trust me.....the day I rejected her was the last day I saw her beautiful face and it wasn't Ok for me.

My wolf constantly snapped at me. As I tried to control the thirst of my mate by sleeping with other girls, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

The only thing I could think of was 'Lily!'

I couldn't concentrate on pack affairs anymore. All I could think of was Lily. Her beautiful face with that pretty dimpled smile...

Currently, I was looking into the book which contained all the Packs, pack members and Alphas which had been recently updated. As I was going through the humongous book, I came across a name that left me rereading the whole page again and again.

Lillian Lear Jacob - Beta of The Moonstone Delta Pack.

Can this be her?

I needed to find out right now! Quickly, I grabbed the telephone placed on my table and went through my personal telephone diary which had all the nearby packs' telephone number. I quickly skipped the pages to the letter 'M' and found the 'Moonstone Delta Pack'.

Quickly dialing the number that was scribbled down, I waited as the ring went on.

"Hello, this is the Moonstone Delta Pack what shall I do for you?" Asked the woman's voice that came from the other side.

"Um...Hello, May I talk to your Alpha? I'm the Alpha of the Meriden Pack."

"Sure Alpha....I'll connect you to him right away." The woman said.

"Hello, this is Alpha of the Moonstone Delta Pack....May I know what shall I do for you?" Asked a strong and firm manly voice with a little bitterness.

"Umm....hello Alpha Jason....this is Apha Liam of the Meriden Pack. I would like to ask you for a little help...." I said ignoring the fact of him being rude to me.

"Sure Alpha, tell me what it is..." he said again with a snort.

"Umm.....As you already might know, I rejected my mate 2years ago and I'm till today searching for her....but today I found out something about her but I'm not sure whether it's really her....." I said my face falling at the mention of my mate.....

"Yeah....so what fid you find about?" He said sounding a little tensed. I don't know why but I felt something fishy here....

"Umm....yeah as I was saying....I found out about her in our updated Contact Book....and I came across her name and it said she was the Beta of your pack but I'm not yet sure so I was just wondering whether I can meet her?" I said.

"Ohh...umm uh-hm....I'm pretty sure she's not your mate." He replied sounding really nervous. Now I'm totally sure that something was going on.

"And how do you know that?....I'm pretty sure I didn't send any pictures of her around." I replied my voice sounding really firm.

"Umm....Look....I just know it okay....I don't think I have to give you an explanation." He said rudely.

"Look-" As I went to complete my sentence, a wonderful voice interrupted my conversation.

"Hey Jason....you wanna come for a swim? Everyone is waiting fo-" the voice stopped as Jason cut our call.

I would recognise that voice anywhere and everywhere.

The beautiful voice of my mate.

Lillian.

************************************
I know very well that you guyzzz will be very angry at me for not updating earlier! I've come to the 10th grade and I live in India....so here its our first mile stone for the finals.....and I'm busy studying! Sorry!!
And the song above is Find You by AlexG.....jst thought it would suit this chapter! :p