Chapter 4

*Liam's Pic*

*Lillian's POV*

As we arrived at the pack house, my wolf howled in joy....wonder why? Putting away the thoughts, Sammy and I made our way inside and we enter....just when Alpha Michael presented the Alpha title to Liam. So now he's Alpha Liam. All eyes turned to us and we saw every guy drooling over us and the girls, eyeing us with envy. Were we that good? '

'Maybe' My wolf answered

And when I looked at Liam he looked at me with....admiration? I couldn't believe my eyes...I turned around to be sure that he wasn't watching some other girl. But no, we were standing in a corner so it was me. I was shocked when he passed me a smile. I responded by showing a smile with my dimples. The ceremony went on for some more time before Michael announced, "Let the party beginnnnn!"

After a while or so, people were no longer sober. It turned out to be a typical party where teenagers were spread all over the room while some were making out and some made their way to the stairs and towards rooms. Ughh I hate these parties!!

Sammy left home awhile ago due to something 'important' coming up...that's what she said. I also wanted to leave with her but she said that she would be back in some time.....so I sat at the bar waiting for her. I usually don't drink but today something came over me and I had taken two shots of Vodka.

I was asking for another one when our new Alpha, Alpha Liam came to where I was sitting. Truly....he was really very handsome and attractive. He wore a crisp checkered shirt and faded jeans with a formal coat. His hair was a dark black shade with a tint of brown and his eyes...Omg! They are icy blue with a dark colour surrounding it. To say, I do have a crush on him....but I know that he hates me with an immense passion.

He came closer than required and now our breaths mixed. My wolf howled in joy and shouted...'Mate'.

I was shocked is an understatement! Liam was my MATE!! He got hold of my palm, bought it closer to his mouth and kissed my knuckles. The pleasurable tingles and firecrackers travelled through my hand and reached my spine, sending chills but pleasurable ones. I gave him a joyful smile. He slowly stood me up and dragged me to the stairs and towards a room.

As we entered the room, I looked around and realised that we were in his room. I heard him lock the door and turned around to face him with confusion etched on my face. I looked into his blue orbs and saw that it was filled with lust and desire. And that's when I realised what was going to happen and turned away blushing. I felt my cheeks go warm and thought that I probably looked worse than tomato right now.

I felt Liam's rough hands wrap around my petite waist from behind and placed my own hands on top of his. I felt him kiss and play with my ear. He slowly turned me around and I shut my eyes.

*Liam's POV*

I turned Lily around and saw that she had shut her eyes....I was so lucky to get such a beautiful mate. Her dark-brown hair danced lightly in the cool breeze that came in through the windows. I slowly pressed my lips on hers and started tasting her sweet lips. I felt ecstatic! I nibbled on her lower lip while she nibbled on my upper lip. The slow, passionate kiss turned into a needful and hungry one. I slowly undid her dress zib and pulled off from the kiss to see her curves. I was mesmerised by her beautiful curves though I saw only half of it. I eyed her black lacy bra in hunger. She turned away again blushing.

Ohh! How I loved seeing her blush! I removed my shirt and closed our proximity, pressed her back to my front and held her petite waist against my arms. I slowly pushed all her hair to the other side and left a trail of kisses from her ear to her neck. My kiss lingered a little longer where her neck and shoulder met....Where I would Mark her mine!

*Lillian's POV*

His kiss lingered more where he would mark me. I lay my head on his shoulder, enjoying every bit of tease he was giving me. Turning to him, I held his stuble on my palm and said those three words that made my stomach churn...

"I Love You Liam."

"I Love You Too Lily...." he called me by my pet name....and he said...said 'I love you' back....I couldn't be more happy now. I smiled gleefully and kissed him again. After some heated make out session, we moved to the very next step and one step led to another and another. I had the world's best sleep ever lying beside Liam......I Love Him!

************************************

Srry 4 the late update...was busy with annual day..! Anyways....
Hot chapter?....I skipped the naughty part :-p
Hope you guys enjoyed it!
Luv Ya! :-* :-*!