Chapter 7

*Max's Pic*

*Lillian's POV*

The large brown wolf had hazel eyes and was eyeing me with rage. I guess I was sleeping on some other pack's territory.

I hope they don't kill me....I didn't want to start a fight so I got up and bowed in front of the large brown wolf.

I also noticed that there were 4 other wolves behind the large brown wolf. The large brown wolf is the Alpha because I could feel the rage and power radiating from him.....

Hell scared. Thos is what I am now!

The Alpha and the rest were....I guess mind linking because they weren't paying attention to me. I couldn't run because I was still tired and weary.

Suddenly, the Alpha came towards me and bit me on my muzzle lightly, which made me shift back to my human form and faint. Since I was a white werewolf, I wasn't completely naked. I had my inner wears on. So I was thankful for the white werewolf power. Lastly, what I heard was the four wolves gasping.

           _________________________

'Wake up Lily. Wake up. It's time to wake up. Wake up! Wake up!' My wolf sang to me as I told her to shut up. I wanted to sleep more.

'Wake up!' She growled. And this time she's pissed off! So if I don't get up, then she wouldn't talk to me for days. And if that happens, I have a chance of dieing. One could see how stubborn my wolf is...

So I opened my eyes to face a piercing white light from the white ceiling....Wait...A white ceiling? The last time I checked....I was running away from home and then I slept by a tree then Yeah....now I remember....

I was in another wolf's territory.

As I sat up, I noticed that I was wearing a large white shirt which reached my mid thighs. I stood up and walked towards the door of the room but before I could reach the door, I felt sick and ran to the bathroom which I just guessed was the bathroom.

I threw out everything I ate....not that I ate much. As I continued throwing up, I felt someone holding my hair out of the way.

"Done?" The person asked as I finished. With the voice, I knew that the person was a man. I slowly nod my head as I still felt I was going to throw up. I turned to see a very handsome guy who won't be more than 19  or 20. He had greyish-blue eyes, high cheek bones, pointy nose and full lips. He grabs a small hand towel, wets it in the basin and wipes my mouth and face while I just gawked at him. He must have noticed it since he started shifting uncomfortably in his place. I stopped gawking and asked him,

"Where am I?"

"For introductions, I'm Maxwell McCoy.....you can just call me Max or whatever you want........and I'm the Beta of the Moonstone Delta Pack or in short- MD...."

I giggled at the strange way of Max's introduction......he looked up at me surprised because, the MD pack had great fame for their merciless and ruthless killing...of ROGUES. I knew it but didn't show it to him. Thankfully he didn't notice the nervousness in my eyes...

"Well....What's your name?" He asked me....

"Umm....Lillian Lear Jacob....but you can call me Lilly or whatever you want but NOT Ian.....cauz it sounds manly or boyish...." I said the last part with a little sterness....

He chuckled and asked, "Well, whats your age?"

"I'm 17...you?" I asked.

"I'm 20.....Um-hm....why were you in our pack's territory?" He asked, clearing his throat.

"Um- hm...." I stuttered as I remembered all the abuse and rejection, my own family showed to me. But I decided to anyway tell him.....

"I was abused by my family but I still thought that they loved me because people hurt their dearest ones the most....but I realised that it was just some idiot's saying who suffered all his life...." I said letting out a bitter chuckle.

We were both sitting in front of the toilet seat leaning on the wall opposite it.....Max was looking at me with a sorry-look.

"I tolerated all their behaviour....but couldn't handle more when my own mate, the one who was supposed to love me, to protect me....slept with me and rejected me the next morning....." I said....as I thought more about the rejection, I could feel more and more tears making their way down my cheek and reach my knee on which I was resting my head.

I looked at Max to see that he too had a pained expression....but couldn't understand why he was feeling pained.....

"I was also rejected by my mate because she was power-hungry....she thought she would get an alpha as her mate and when that didn't happen she chose to reject me and possess another alpha...but in the process, she died because she possessed the wrong person. He raped her and then eventually killed her...." he said and by now even his cheeks were flooded of tears.

I slowly took hold of his hand and gave him a reassuring smile....he quickly hugged me and hid his face in my hair.

I rubbed soothing circles on his back and then heard his breathing come back to its normal pace.

I think Max and I are gonna be best friends or maybe more?...

************************************
I guess I'm done 4 2day.....nd hope ull njoy d chptr....
Luv Ya Guysss! :-* :-*
Vote, comment n follow! :-*