Chapter 9

*Jason's Pic*

*Lillian's POV*

I didn't recognise how much time I spent as I rubbed my belly.

I quickly picked out a light coloured, ripped jeans, a navy blue sweatshirt and all my undies.

Reaching the bathroom, I quickly stripped and had a good shower with a great shower gel called 'The Christmas Cookie!'

I found the fragrance very beautiful because it was a mixture of just - baked cookies and peppermint. A weird combination but nonetheless beautiful! I also washed my hair with a 'Coconut $ Cream' shampoo and conditioner.

I already loved their choices in shower gels and shampoos!!

_______________________________________

"I'm not really loving the idea of going to the Alpha.....don't you think, the Alpha could tell you whatever he wants to ask me and I could answer you.....it's ' No Trouble ' for him as well as me..." I said mumbling the last part.

"What?...now the little 'not-afraid-of-anything'  Mama Bear is afraid of our Alpha?....Oh come on....it's not like he's going to eat you or something!" Max replied amused.

Apparently, we were now moving to the Alpha's office which was in the 3rd floor and I was completely against the idea of meeting him because I was afraid of the worst punishments given to the rogues that passed any pack land....and being the
Moonstone Delta Pack...they are plainly ruthless.

As we reached the Alpha's office, Max knocked on the door while I fiddled with my fingers waiting impatiently.

"Come in." A calm voice said.

As I entered the room...all I could tell was.........WOW!!

Well, I'm not talking about the person sitting there....but wouldn't mind...he looked pretty handsome with his chiseled jaw, black hair, lean nose and blue eyes.

His aura screamed of Power and Supremacy to be exact.

The room he was sitting in was described by only one word- Grandeur!

"Hello Ms. Jacob....I'm Jason Smith and I believe your the Rogue that crossed my pack land without any authority or was authorised?" He questioned me as soon as he left whatever work he was doing.

Well, I'm already out of answers.....I don't want to tell him the truth. Because, if I tell him, he will force me back to my old pack....which I'm sure will have a great impact on me and my baby.....I don't know why I told Max but.....

I have a gut feeling that this is not gonna end well......

************************************
So so so SORRY for the late update.....
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!!!!
I have my exams comin up...so I might not be able to update frequently.....Srry!!!
Will try my best!!!