Chapter 13

*Liam's POV*

I was now on my way to our neighbouring pack, passing through the free land.

I could sence the fragrance of my mate here and there. But couldn't exactly point out where.

As I made my way towards the pack, my heart beat picked up . I started getting nervous on how my mate will react once she sees me here. Will she accept my apologies? Or will she leave me? An Alpha never gets nervous. But I guess...as the saying goes, "A true King will only bow in front of his Queen."

The mate bond already has a great effect on me from the past few years. But now.....it just seems to get even more stronger.

The car stopped right in front of the large cream mansion that looked almost similar to my pack house.

The huge french fountain in the front yard screamed royalty and power. But again, it was the same as my pack house.

The two guards in front of the mansion immediately rushed to my car's side to ask me if I have the permit.

I obviously didn't. So the guards chose to mindlink their Alpha.

After nodding, one of the guard spoke up.

"Sir, the Alpha would like to meet you in his office. He has ordered us to lead you to his office."

"Okay. But first-" I was rudely interrupted mid-sentence as the guard spoke up again,

"Umm...Sir...the Alpha has ordered us to lead you quickly to his office as he has to spend time with his family as well."

"Okay!" I grunted and followed the guard that was now leading me to his Alpha's office.

I waited as he knocked on a big brown door that had 'Alpha Jason' engraved in it.

"Come in." said the voice inside.

As the guard opened the door, Alpha Jason was seen sitting at his desk looking tensed.

I stormed in and came directly to the point.

"Where the hell is my mate?!" His tense aura increased and was now replaced with a little bit of anger.

"You mean your rejected mate?! And for your unkind information, you shall not raise your voice in my territory! I can very well kill you this instant!" He shouted at my face.

"We both are Alphas. So stop being disrespectful! And how dare you challen-" I stopped as soon as the same delicious fragrance of my mate entered into my nostrils for the first time in two years.

"Jase...what the hell-" Lilly stopped as soon as she spotted me there.

"Liam?" She asked in a small whisper. Her face paled and her lips started to quiver.

"Burmm?" I heard another voice speak up from beside Lilly.

And that's when I notice the small girl who doesn't seem to be older than one or two, holding Lilly's hand.

******************************
Yayy! I finally got the time to update!
I was too busy with keeping up with school and stuff! So sorry!
Umm....so what do you think about this chapter?
Quite some drama?
Okay...so I'm gonna go now!
Next Update- 18th or 19th October.
Follow me on instagram- moni.xoxo7 !
And also check out my new story- Longingness!
Thank you so much for your patience and no hate! ❤