Chapter 2

*Lillian's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and quickly shut it because of the bright light in the room. I opened my eyes again, a lot slower than the first time and realised that I was in a completely different room. I also realised that I was in a hospital with my forehead and right hand bandaged...'Why the hell can't I remember anything?' I thought to myself and felt something warm and wet holding my hand firmly. As I turned my head to the side though it hurt, I saw Sammy sleeping there holding my hand firmly, her face tear-stricken and swollen. I felt bad seeing her in that condition. While I slowly smoothed her blonde hair, she snapped her head immediately and looked at me. She instantly jumped at me and took me in for a bear hug.....I slightly winced because of the sudden contact made with my weak body.

She backed off, "Oops....I'm so sorry....so so sorry darling. Thank God you woke up....Thank you Jesus...Thank you....How are you feeling? Are you alright? Feeling weak? Why aren't you answering me dammit! " She started rambling.....

"First of all stop the shouting! My head is pounding and yeah....I'm fine....I'm fine....Just a little weak though." I said honestly.

"How long have I been out by the way?" I asked as I felt it was very less because my head was still pounding and dizzy.

"You've been out for 2 days." She stated with a bit calmness but her face still distressed.

"What?!" I shrieked.

"That is quite a long time...I know but Jeremy pushed you quite hard and the doctor said that if you didn't wake up in 48 hours, then you would go into a coma because you got a big gash on your head." She said while giving me a pity look.....

"Ok" was the only reply I could come up with after getting informed that my school mate almost made me go into a coma....Key word: Almost.

I was there in the hospital for another day before I got completely cured because of the werewolf healing power. Apparently, werewolves have very high healing power and a more faster one too compared to humans. And we are also against silver because the only weak point of our species is that...if they touch silver.....they are met with a stinging pain and in some cases...if anyone is injected with silver....most probably, they'll die....

Another thing I got more shocked was when Sammy told me that all the jocks as well as our future Alpha came to see me and felt bad about their behaviour towards me. But I'm pretty sure they faked it because of Alpha Michael. It was June now....the New Alpha's birthday and crowning is in August....

I came back to my house and started my daily routine from the next day....but not once did my mom or dad come and ask me about the incident. Well...honestly speaking, I didn't expect them to.

______________________________________

It was September soon and it came with the future Alpha's birthday and his crowning as the Alpha. Everyone or every girl, I should say was excited about it because the Alpha will find his mate when he turns 18. I wasn't excited though cause I knew I wasn't going to be his mate. Don't ask me why...because I just knew I wasn't going to be his mate. Sammy and I were invited to his party by the present Alpha, Alpha Michael.

"We should go shopping today...don't you think?" Sammy asked me as we sat up on her bed tired of studying.

I nodded because I was fed up of the boring daily routine....

Hey! I do have money on me....I have been saving it....I worked part time as a waitress in a diner around the corner. I loved my job though it is a difficult one.

We quickly got up, washed our face, wore some jeans and a random top, grabbed our slings and moved out of Sammy's room.

Mr and Mrs. Brown were having coffee in the living room. Sammy informed her mom and dad that we were going out to the mall and will be returning on time. Her mom and dad replied an 'Okay' and also gave her a small lecture on driving safe and being safe...though it was the same everytime we went out. They told me also the same things. I felt overwhelmed by their lectures because I never got one at my house. "Let's go?" Sammy asked me while waving a hand in front of my face when I zoned out. "Ok" I replied and we moved towards her car to get to the mall.

I love shopping...but hey! Shopping with Sammy is not as easy as it sounds.....we were roaming around the 15th shop when Sammy reminded us that we also had to shop a dress for the Alpha's birthday and crowning. I frowned at that....

1. because I had to go shop the dress with the great 'Shopping Devil' herself and

2. because I was forced to go by Alpha Michael, Liam's dad.

My life sucked....I had to go to a party where I would end up getting bullied. Ugghhh...!

I was too tired to even stand properly so we went to Starbucks....While we waited at the counter for the cashier to take our order, I saw Liam waiting at another counter with a red head grinding against his body. Not that I had any problem...but for some unknown reason, I felt really upset....I've seen a lot of girls with him...but this is the first time I'm affected seeing him with another girl other than me.....Wait what?!....other than me? Where did that come from?!....

It was soon our turn at the counter and I pushed the thought of Liam being with me at the back of my mind and proceeded ordering my 'Carame Brulèe Latte' and Sammy's 'Peppermint Mocha'.....Liam didn't seem to notice us both otherwise we were definitely in trouble though we didn't do anything wrong....Quickly finishing up our drinks, we moved to the dress shop.

When we went to the dress shop called 'Macy's', I was mesmerised by its collection but I had to choose 'The One' I thought to myself. I and Sammy were separated by different dress lines....

As I was going through the dresses, a very simple but elegant dress caught my eyes. It was a beautiful baby pink coloured dress, it was knee length and had a sweetheart chest. It was fit at the chest and flowed down in a puffy manner from below my chest. It looked truly beautiful. It had I decided to go for it. I decided to pair it with a beige-colored shoe-wedges.

I was ready for the birthday now but still didn't feel like going. Sammy had chosen a blood-red dress which was strapless and was a body-con dress....it completely hugged her body showing off her curves. It also gave her breast a little push. We finally finished our shopping after we went to the make up shop. We bought some eye shadows, different colors of eyeliners and some pink and peach blushes.....I was ready for the Alpha's birthday though I didn't want to attend it. The dreading birthday was tomorrow and it was Saturday tomorrow......Well, all I can say now is that it's going to be a long Saturday!

************************************
I would like to dedicate this chapter to femalealpha25 because she was the first one to comment on my book....So thnx a lot....
Anyways I luv u guyss....
Plzzz comment, vote and follow....