11

"W-what?" She asked, horrified. "But he wouldn't something like that right?"

"Hopefully not." He said. "But we've really got to find him."

"I-I'll help-" She started to say but Lucas' words rang in her mind. Should she help find Ayato and take the risk of hin dying?

'What's the fucking difference? He'd die in both ways if I don't do anything.' She thought.

"I'll help you guy, but have you searched the house?" She said.

"I think Kanato and Subaru are." He replied.

"Okay, Laito tell me if you found him, okay?" She told him. Laito nodded and they separated ways.

She quickly went to the place and in no time she was looking for her phone, in Ayato's room. He must've left some kind of suicide note if he was going to it, right?

She found her missing item at the foot of his bed. Y/N opened her phone, checking if there was something new.

"Maybe he left it in my notes." She muttered as she looked. And she was right, there was a new one.

"Record 0022" It said and she immediately went to her records.

"Found it." She mumbled and pressed the record that was typed in the note.

"Hi, Y/N." His voice was hoarse, as if he was shouting for a long time. "I just want you to know that I really love you and that I never felt this way before.

"When you left me, I thought love was completely a terrible feeling. But now that I think of it, it's just actually a mixture of happiness and pain. You just have to balance them so it will all go well. But I guess we weren't able to do it properly.

"Don't blame yourself when I'm gone, it's not your fault. I chose this, not you. It's that, I really can't take the pain anymore. I'm sick of nobody loving me, it would be better if I'm gone right?

"Tell my brothers that it's not their fault either. Yours Truly will be waiting for them in hell." He chuckled half-heartedly. "So it's best that I'd be going now. The earlier I take Subaru's knife, the faster I'll get this done. I love you, Y/N Y/L/N, never forget that."

Then the record stopped, but Y/N's tears didn't.

She loved Ayato with all of her heart, that's why she had to break up with him. She loved him so much that she sacrificed herself to Lucas just so he won't get hurt.

'Find him! He might still be alive!' A voice shouted in her head. 'Quick!'

Y/N obeyed that voice. She wiped her fallen tears.

"Don't go yet Ayato." You whispered as you ran out of his room to search for him.

-----

his message really hurts, when i actually wrote this chapter, i was seriously crying

and this chapter is the last chapter before the epilogue

the next chapter contains suicide, by the way :'(

-KT