3

He didn't care about the lesson this boring teacher was talking about. He lazily wrote doodles on his notebook, not paying attention. His seat mate had to tap his arm before he snapped back to reality.

"So I see, you aren't paying attention. Stand up and answer the question on the board." The teacher said.

He looked at the board before freezing.

"What are you thoughts about love?" What would he say?

"Is that even part of the lesson?" He asked, not believing what he saw.

"Why do you think would I put that in the board if it wasn't relevant?" The teacher asked back, getting pissed by each minute.

Ayato took a deep breath. Would he lie and say that he doesn't know? Or would he come out with the truth?

"I-I don't know." He responded.

"What do you mean you don't know? It's a simple question asking for your opinion." The teacher told him. Ayato flinched a bit at the teacher's harsh tone but replied truthfully to the question.

"It hurts." He whispered.

"What-"

"It hurts! It's the worst feeling in the world! It's like an illusion, you think it's actually real but it's not." He shouted. "Love is a terrible feeling. That's my opinion about it."

The pain that never really faded in his chest, hurts more than ever. Everybody was shocked by his insight about the certain feeling. He couldn't take it anymore, the pain was too much and the tears are threatening to fall. He had to get away.

"Where are you going?" The teacher questioned him.

"Somewhere." He replied. He got his bag and barged out of the room.

-----

I'm going to make this fast bc its late

I seriously love this chapter because it's where he actually tells everyone what he feels

Omg i cannot >-<

-KT