6

It took 30 minutes before Y/N came. She crossed her arms, taking in the scene. The friendly store owner was half-carrying, half-dragging a passed out, drunk, and messy Ayato.

"Why did he go here?" Y/N asked.

"To mend a broken heart." He answered. Y/N's heart cracked. This happened because of her. "It was partly my fault anyway, I offered him unlimited drinks for free."

"You what?" Y/N exclaimed. "Why would you do that?"

"You should've seen how pained he was earlier. He came here around 2 pm or something with tears in his eyes. The boy is torn Y/N, glue him back."

"I can't, he'll only get harmed more." Y/N muttered sadly but thankfully he didn't hear it. "Give him to me."

The both of them helped each other put Ayato inside the cab she hailed. Y/N thanked the friendly storeowner before leaving with Ayato.

Y/N hated Ayato. Why would he do this immature thing?

'It was your fault too.' A voice in her head reminded her.

"Yes it is." She sighed quietly as she combed Ayato's ruffled hair with her fingers.

Y/N pushed the big front door of the Sakamaki household.

"Hello? Anyone here?" She called out.

Nobody answered. 'I guess none of them are here.' Y/N thought.

She dragged her drunk companion towards his room. 'Funny, not even  Shu's sleeping on one of the couches.' Y/N wondered.

She placed Ayato on his bed and carefully tucked him. She was about to leave but then Ayato hugged her tightly, not letting her go.

"Stay with me." He grumbled. "Don't let me go."

"A-Ayato-" Y/N tried to say but Ayato shushed her.

"Stay with me, just this once." He pleaded silently.

-----

Happy Valentines day ❤❤

This is the first part of my double update :)

-KT