8

He slowly opened his eyes. His head, it hurts so much.

On his bedside table was aspirin and a note telling him that he wouldn't go to school today. He sighed in relief, he really doesn't want to go.

He looked beside him. It was actually just a dream. Y/N neither slept with him, nor stay, or at least that's what he thinks.

He was about to stand up when he felt something touch him.

"Is that?" He asked aloud before getting it. "It's Y/N's phone."

He typed in the password and fortunately it opened.

'Good thing she never changed the password.' He thought.

He wondered why was the phone there. He tried to remember the events of what happened yesterday but it was a bit blurry.

He went to the pictures, curiously checking if his were still there.

But it was the wrong thing to do, instead of him, all of the photographs were her new boyfriend.

Pain throbbed both at his chest and his head, yet he continued looking.

In those photos where it was Y/N and the other guy, she looked so happy, really really happy. It was like everything they had was fake.

"It's like we never happened. Was it just a lie?" He whispered. "How could you be fine, when I can't be happy?"

Then the times they kiss flashed back to him. It was like she enjoyed it, but was she faking it?

It was then that he couldn't help it anymore. The pain was so intense.

-----

Ouch, i can feel his pain :'(

-KT