10

When Y/F/N asked her about her phone's whereabouts, she immediately panicked.

But she must've left it in the Sakamaki household when Ayato asked her to stay.

Ayato

She wanted to know how he was doing, maybe later when she drops by after school to get her phone.

"I seriously don't get why you have to date that asshole, I mean I honestly like your ex for you rather than him." Y/F/N stated.

"I need to. He'll do something bad to him if I don't."

"Huh?"

"Nevermind." Y/N muttered and continued to go on with her current work.

Finally, school was done. She was about leave when her boyfriend, Lucas, stopped her.

"Where are you going?" He asked. She sighed.

"To get my phone."

"You left you're phone? Where?"

"Um, that's what I'm not sure of. I think I left it at the store near here." She nervously ran her fingers through her hair.

"What's the point going back then? Surely people already stole it."

"U-uh, it's because I know the store owner there. He's actually really nice." She chuckled.

Lucas crossed his arms. "Oh, so the store where you and Ayato hung out yesterday?"

"What?" She paled.

"Don't 'what?' me. I saw you carrying that drunk ass yesterday." He growled. "Did I not tell you that if you go with him, I will kill him."

"I wasn't with him." She lied, but Lucas saw right through.

"Keep lying, and each of your lies will be equivalent to each bullet that will go inside his body." He showed his silver gun which was well concealed by his varsity jacket.

"Please don't kill him." She pleaded silently.

"I'll be giving you one last chance. I'll let you get your phone, but you better cut your connections with him or else." He threatened and you nodded, scared.

"O-okay." She replied.

"You better cut it, Y/N. I'll really kill him if you don't." He whispered icily before leaving her.

Y/N wanted to break down. She never really wanted to be separated from Ayato, but she had to.

"Oy, Y/N!" Her head snapped up. There was Laito, breathless.

"What is it?" Y/N asked. Laito looked around worriedly.

"He's not here? Damn it! Where the fuck is he?" He exclaimed.

"What happened?"

"Ayato's missing, along with Subaru's knife." He answered gravely.

-----

Shiet

It's too sad, even for me :'(

-KT