7

if you're going to listen to amnesia while reading this, i advise you to skip to 2:38 then read ^-^

-----

He couldn't help but smile at what was before him. It was Y/N, sleeping peacefully beside him.

Her scent, her delicate scent, he really wanted to drink her blood right now but he let her sleep first.

"Good morning." He said, grinning at Y/N when she woke up.

"A morning is never good." Y/N muttered and closed her eyes once more.

"You're already awake, why sleep again?"

"Because why not? Now shush, I'm trying to fall asleep." She grumbled.

"Will you be staying here with me later?"

"I don't know."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know, but I'm going if you don't let me sleep."

That shut Ayato's mouth. Although after a few toss and turns, Y/N sat up.

"Now I can't sleep, perfect." She muttered.

"It means that you should spend time with me not sleeping."

"You're already there in my dreams. How the heck will I stop myself from seeing you?" She mumbled. "But of course I don't want that, I love seeing you all the time."

He smiled. "Really?"

"Mhm, now get up. I'm taking you with me."

"Where?"

"Somewhere." Y/N answered.

-----

2nd part of my double update

Happy Valentines day again! Hope you have a nice day even if you're single :)

-KT