As I walk out of the room, the other team is already here.

"She don't know." I said

"Of course she'll say that she doesn't know."-Tzuyu

"For real....She didn't know." I said and sat on a vacant chair.

"Girls, we can handle this. I think we should all go back. My team will continue to look for Ms. Seo."-Wendy

~~~~~~~~~~

While on the way, Dahyun told me about what happened when they left since Y/N didn't had a time to tell it to us. She explained how Y/N called her and knew about Seulgi.

That's explain why Seulgi is not around when the mess is happening. She's already in the police department since Tzuyu and Chaeyoung got her.

"So where's the flashdrive?" I asked

"Oh... it's on Y/N." Dahyun said.

As we arrived, I asked the guards where is Y/N and they just said that she's in her room.

"I'll prepare something to eat. Probably she's hungry." Nayeon said.

We all went up except Nayeon and Momo who stayed downstairs to cook some foods.

"Y/N." I called as I knocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV

As I inserted the flashdrive on my laptop, A video went out. It started itself. At the first half of the video is the the evidences that I already saw. It's the time when Wendy discussed to us the evidences.

I keep on watching it as a unfamiliar clip popped.

It's a video of my parents on a lab. Seems that they are working on something. They are working on various works.

"I don't think there's something wrong with this." I mumbled.

"Seriously there's n-"

I stopped as I saw another person who came in. They are holding a unconscious girl.

"This girl has stage 4 cancer. There's no use to revive her so we can use her as a test subject"

I gasped as I heard what it said. I looked at my mom and dad and they seems not bothered about the fact that the girl is still alive.

"No." I mumbled.

"Y/N."

I snapped as I heard a knock on my door. I immediately ejected the flashdrive and hid it on my pocket.

"H-hey." I said as the door suddenly opened.

"Are you ok?" Jihyo asked.

"Ne. How is it?" I asked.

"Ms. Seo escaped."she said.

I hissed and sat on my bed after hearing what she said.

"Anyway, where's the flashdrive that Dahyun gave to you?" Jihyo asked that made me looked at her.

"Why?"

"We need to surrender it."

"I.....I dropped it.. somewhere."

"What?"

"W-when I run. I think I dropped it."

I looked at them and they just sighed.

"I mean, it's ok. Wendy has a copy right?" I asked.

"Yeah right. Let's just tell her to keep it."

"Let's go now, Nayeon and Momo prepared foods for you."

~~~~~~~~
"Lets forget about what happened. Let's celebrate the win of Y/N." Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah, Wendy and her team will look for her. Besides, we're here for Y/N." Dahyun said and smiled at me.

"Did Irene already called you?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, She congratulated me." I said.

"So what now. You got the V+01 right?"

"Yep." I said

After that we just continued to eat. While having some topic, my mind is floating. I keep on thinking about what I should do. Should I tell them? But... they will hate me.

"Hey, are you ok?" Dahyun asked.

"Hmm. Just tired."

"Ah, I'll give you a massage later." She said

They shouldn't know about it. I'll just talk to Irene unnie later.