chapter 23 - yours

third pov

jeongwoo underestimated the coldness tonight yet his heart remained in warm as he stare into haruto's eyes that are expressing thousands of words he can't even decode.

"get in." the japanese said in authority.

like an obedient puppy, jeongwoo opened the door as the cold air greeted him from inside settling himself on the shotgun seat.

"I can't believe you're here, how did you know my location?" jeongwoo asked him in excitement, his bright aura seems to be opposite compared to the other.

haruto didn't answered him instead he turned his head towards jeongwoo's direction, staring at him in cold manner.

"who's that?" he questioned. "the one who hugged you earlier?"

jeongwoo gulped the lump stuck on his throat as he already knew what will happen next.

"you mean junghwan? he is a friend." jeongwoo replied nervously.

"junghwan?" he said getting more irritated when the latter mentioned his name. the japanese forcefully clicked his tongue in annoyance. "and you said you're alone."

"I-i am, I went here alone. junghwan lived next to my house, h-he is my friend since middle school." he struggled forming his sentence because of the other's intimidating gaze. "and we went to an amusement park since invited me to go with him."

"what about your promise of calling me hmm?" haruto asked raising his eyebrows to him.

jeongwoo remained silent, feeling guilty about forgetting the call he promised earlier, his hands started to fidget on the hem of his t-shirt.

haruto sighed again for the nth time completely disappointed and distraught.

"I waited for hours jeongwoo, just to witness you hugging someone on the fcking sidewalk? are you that cheap? why won't you two go to a motel or something?" he blurted out not caring how insensitive those words are as he got distracted by his anger.

"what the hell are you talking about? I didn't ask you to wait nor drive for I don't care how many hours it took, and is it that mandatory to call you?" jeongwoo scoffed in disbelief. 

"mandatory? you promised me! then I will just discover you're hanging out with someone?"

"junghwan is a friend for pete's sake. why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend when you clearly said we're just friends?" he scoffed in disbelief.

the odd silence on the atmosphere suddenly appear, jeongwoo waited for haruto to talk yet he didn't speak a word.

jeongwoo had enough of the ear splitting quietness and was about to open the door but haruto is too quick to lock it not allowing the younger to get outside.

"open. the. goddamn. door." he commanded glaring at him.

"no one is leaving until we fix this." he demanded making jeongwoo rolled his eyes, groaning in exasperation.

"I'm not fixing anything." he talked back leaning against his seat whilst crossing his arms on his chest.

haruto released a heavy sigh massaging his temple while mentally scolding himself about the thoughtless words he said earlier.

"jeongwoo..." he called him with his voice getting softer but jeongwoo glued his sight on the blank road preventing himself from staring at the other.

haruto stared at him with eyes screaming in regret because of his cold treatment, he sighed in defeat as his shoulders slumped down.

"sorry, I got carried away by my anger." he started, setting his pride aside. "I'm just missing you so bad."

the older tried to reach for jeongwoo's hand, he got startled a bit by his touch yet he finally let haruto interlace their fingers.

"am I selfish if I'll say I want to be with you everyday?" It feels like death seeing how jeongwoo don't want to look at him as he is his great weakness. "look at me please..."

"baby..." he called once again, magically, that endearment made jeongwoo lay his eyes on him for he couldn't take how his voice seems to plead.

"I hate it when you're clingy to someone I don't even know." he said as his hand started to trail up to the korean's face, caressing his cheeks softly. "you have me, you can cling to me all the time."

"are you jealous?" he question narrowing his eyes before tilting his head feeling the warmth of haruto's palm.

"yes, because I don't like sharing what's mine."

"say that again." jeongwoo unconsciously bit his lip wanting to hear his sentence again.

"I said you are all fcking mine." haruto repeated his words pulling his nape closer to his face.

jeongwoo giggles, looking at his eyes fervently as if stars and the whole galaxies were illuminated on his hazel orbs. "I'm all yours haru."

the japanese smiled before tugging his soft lips he has been craving for all day.

jeongwoo kept his mouth close teasing him but upon noticing, haruto bit his lower lip earning a moan from the younger letting his tongue explore his warm cavern.

the taller break the contact of their lips before whispering that send chills to jeongwoo's entire sanity.

"let my tongue explain how much I miss you." he whispered seductively.

his sweet kisses went down from his lips towards his neck searching for his soft spot and leaving love marks that jeongwoo will surely regret after.

his eyes shut close whilst tightly grasping on haruto's statement shirt shivering whenever his tongue touches his bare skin.

in between their passionate make out, the korean felt a cold metal sliding on his finger, then haruto pulled out giving him one last peck on his lips.

despite of panting for air, he immediately take a glance to his hand discovering a silver ring where haruto's nickname that he gave was engraved beautifully.

jeongwoo was out of words, he is in complete shock. his mouth went agape as he look up to see the japanese smiling at him genuinely who's satisfied with his flustered reaction.

the older lend him another ring where his own nickname was on it, haruto stretched his hand out signing the korean to put the ring on him.

"what is this?" he asked in amusement finding him very romantic as he slid the ring on the other's finger.

"promise of eternity, I want to share the forever with you." haruto confessed getting timid all of the sudden. "so, promise me, you'll stay."

jeongwoo pursed his lips nodding his head as an answer, this time, he'd unearthed a greater happiness he'd ever know.

"henceforth my love," he spoke. "I am yours, and you are mine." continuing his words before planting a kiss on the back of his hand.

💎

my single soul is in spain without s, idk why this chapter hurting me like fr bc they are officially real like real-real if that make sense

( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )