chapter 15 - hug

third pov (continuation of chap 14)

the bell rang, indicating that their class will start. after talking with yedam earlier, jeongwoo went to his room with the school president.

upon arriving inside the classroom, haruto was already there with his usual blank expression, wearing a jacket layered on top of his uniform. he leaned his head on the wall shutting his eyes close, probably diving into his dreamland.

jeongwoo stared at the other with admiration, he maybe denies his feelings towards haruto however his eyes says the opposite.

he cannot forget how the japanese asked if he likes him, at the point jeongwoo started to regret how he said the word 'no' as soon as he asked that question. what if he became honest? maybe he like him back?

jeongwoo shrugged his thoughts away, he won't assume things very quickly as he could not afford mourning in pain if he keep getting his hopes up.

haruto felt under the weather since last sunday night, he thought it was just a mere cold that can be treat without taking meds but his fever just got worst.

he can sense that his head is getting heavier with his eyelids clearly needing some rest and stop pushing himself to grasp the lesson as the time ticks slowly by.

"psst, haruto." the tanned korean noticed how haruto hugging himself. "what's wrong?"

the japanese shook his head and swiftly avoided jeongwoo's gaze.

it's vacant time, yedam put his arms around the younger's shoulder when they walked passed by the hallway heading to the auditorium where their practice for the band will take place.

the foundation day is approaching, about 2 weeks from now.

"have you notice something yedam?" jeongwoo asked as his cold hands held tightly on his guitar.

"eh? about what?"

"about haruto, he wore a thick jacket today, do you think something is wrong?"

"I didn't notice that," yedam chuckled. "people who are in love really become observant 'no?"

"I'm not in love," jeongwoo once again denied causing for yedam to roll his eyes. "I think it's just odd..."

"maybe he just want to look fashionable, you know thick layered jackets are trendy in our school, and the weather is cold."

"no, he looks kinda pale."

the older made an 'O' shaped mouth before replying, "maybe he's sick, omfg jeongwoo, you let your soulmate catch a cold."

his eyes widened a bit realizing that maybe he is actually sick.

"it's your fault, you told him to go to my dorm last saturday while raining." the younger immediately put the blame on the school president making him smack his nape softly.

"wow, who's the one who didn't attend the meeting again?" yedam assert. "if you attend the meeting maybe that wouldn't happen."

jeongwoo silenced himself, realizing that he forgot to give haruto an umbrella last day, so basically it was low-key his fault too.

"what should I do?" his eyes gleamed in worrisome laced with guilt hoping that the assumption is untrue.

"I don't know, it's your problem not mine." yedam replied, the tanned korean eyebrows knitted as his lips formed a frown, clearly worried about haruto's state.