chapter 14 - rain

third pov

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

he's surprised when he saw haruto in front of his door, hair were disheveled from the rain exposing his forehead as he brushed his locks upward with his fingers.

"can you let me in first? my clothes are drenched."

"o-of course," he told him but still blocking the entrance, jeongwoo glanced at his own living room for a moment as he noticed the mess.  "umm... just wait for a second." he said before closing the door.

jeongwoo immediately grabbed all his dirty clothes on the living room, he gave a quick sweep on his floor before opening the door again to let haruto enter his dorm.

"wait, I'll lend you my shirt." he said, heading to his room but haruto grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"No, it's okay."

"what okay? you're soaking wet!"  haruto loosen his grip and let jeongwoo do what he want.

haruto placed the paper bag on top of the coffee table, luckily the paper didn't rip as he perfectly protected it from the rain.

the japanese wandered his sight around, gazing through every picture frame of jeongwoo and his family hanged on the wall.

his lips curved upon seeing a child picture of the korean wearing a blue tank top with his long hair.

"Haruto," he turned around facing to the korean who just lend him a white shirt. "wear this." he placed the shirt above the coffee table.

haruto grabbed the shirt as he sat down on the wooden chair.

"why are you here by the way? and what's that?" the tanned korean asked pointing at the paper bag at the top of his table.

"yedam said you're sick, he told me to give you those meds."

jeongwoo looked at him confused but quickly turned is back when haruto unexpectedly removed his hoodie in front of him.

"I-im not s-sick." jeongwoo sighed trying his best not to stutter.

I mean who the heck won't panic if your crush will undress in front of you?!

"I j-just said that as an excuse." he said finishing his sentence.

'ISTG BANG YEDAM I'LL KILL YOU ON MONDAY!' he knew that yedam planned this to teased him with his crush.

he's obviously not sick and yedam knows that the boy is lying earlier, he is too lazy to join the meeting so he came up with that idea as an excuse.