Movie Night

Hannah POV

We where in Anna's apartment surrounded by her TV. "Alright guys! movie night and someone needs to choose!" says Anna pointing to DVDs. "Lame....lame.....lame....." says Raph flipping through DVDs. "Thanks Raph I'm glad your enjoying this." Says Anna. Raph gives Anna a thumbs up and a small smile. "These all suck! can we rent a movie?" says Mikey. Anna sighs "sure but Hannah's paying this time.'' "hey! I paid last time!" I say in defense. "No Hannah, that was me." says Kindy. I groan. "Fine."

After a trip to RedBox

"I'm back!" I say as I come into the apartment. "It's about time!" says Kindy. "What did you get?" asks Savvy. "Mockingjay part 1." I say and hold up the case. The guys give me a 'huh?' Look and us "normal" people all fangirl. "Hannah have I told you how much I love you?" Asks Kindy. "Come to think of it no.." I say. "Well I'm seriously considering it!" says Kindy. I smirk and put in the movie.

2 hours later...

"OMG that ending kills me!" says Savvy. "I'm so confused." says Donnie. "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DOBT HAVE A LIFE AND DIDN'T WATCH THE OTHERS!!!!!" Says Kindy, with her hair on fire. "Dude! your gonna burn down mah house!" says Anna. "Oops!" says Kindy but her hair is still in flames. I pick up a water bottle and throw it on her hair. "HEY!!" Says Kindy. "Hey! you need to take a chill pill!" I say. "I DON'T TAKE DRUGS!" Says Kindy in response. I raise a brow doubtfully. Anna tries to hide a smile. Kindy holds up her pinkie to me and leaves.

"YOUR MEAN TO CHINA!!!!!" was the last words before she leaves the room.

A/N

Ok... next chapter things are gonna get real! you guys know how we where captured in the first chapter? well next chapter your gonna find out why

Hint
Hint

Until next time!

~Anna