Different

Anna's POV

"I think you need to stop giving us the cold shoulder and explain a few things." Says Leo. Kindy facepalms "oh my god. why me?!" she says. I laugh nervously. "Well...." he says. "Well um, KINDY TOLD ME TO DO IT!!!!!!!" I Yell and point to Kindy. Everyone looks at Kindy and she throws her hands in the air. "Anna!" she yells. "Well, we um.... have kinda like..." starts Savvy but Hannah finishes her sentence. "SUPERPOWERS!" Raph facepalms and laughs a little. "Is something funny to you?!" asks Kindy. "That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard." Said Raph. "Explain.'' says Donnie. "Ice" I say. "Fire" says Kindy. "Earth" says Savvy. "Air" says Hannah with a smile. "I'm not following." says Mikey confused. Donnie facepalms "that's there powers!"

"Oh! I still don't get it." he says shaking his head.

"Idiot'' mumbles Raph. My phone starts to ring. The top says "Mom"
"One sec guys" I say as I answer.
Me: hello?
Mom: hey! are you in NY?
Me: uh ya! we just got here a couple hours ago.
Mom: cool! so, just wanted to say hi. meet anyone nice?
Me: yep, these four guys
Mom: ohhhhh. well ill let you get back to that
Me: mom!
Mom: bye bye!

The call ends

"Who was that?" asks Leo. "Nun ya" I say. Hannah winks at me and I push her face. "Was it Ben?" Kindy asks fluttering her eyes. "No! it was nun ya" I say. "Ben?" asks Leo. "Ooh someone's jelly!" says Hannah. Leo flicks her head. "Ow!" she says. "Just a friend" I say.
"Good."
"Uh Leo?"
"Ya?"
"Something you want to tell us?"
There is silence
"DONNIE MADE ME DO IT!!!!" He yells and runs out if the room
Why are dorks so cute?!