Happy Birthday Hannah!

Hannah POV

I wake up very excited. I rush out of our room (when I say our I mean Anna,Savvy,Kindy and my room). I see everyone siting in the island watching TV. "Hey guys!" I say with a cheerful grin. "Hey." says Anna in a morning voice. (A/N you know how your voice is scratchy when you first wake up? that's what I meant.) there are more muffled greetings from everyone else. "Um don't you know what day it is?" I ask like it was obvious, because it is! "uh, Tuesday?" says Savvy. I lower my head in sadness. My best friends forgot my birthday.

Worst

Day

Ever!

Anna POV

I feel bad watching Hannah trudge to her room. After she closes the door we take position. Leo and I where on cake duty, Savvy and Donnie where the decorators, Kindy and Raph where setting up a stereo, and Mikey was blowing up balloons.

35 minutes later

"Mission complete" I say putting a hand on my hip looking at our master piece. Hannah comes out of the room with year stains on her cheeks and her head down. When she looks up, her face turns into a huge grin. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!" We all yell. "BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" Screams Hannah.
She looks at the cake and gasps. "It's rainbow! omg!!!!!!" she says stroking her finger across the icing and licking it.

At the end of the day...

I think we did pretty good for Hannah.