Setteling in

Kindy POV

I felt awful.

Like a total Butt.

We ran the roof tops until we found the ally that held the lair. We jumped down. We roamed the sewers till we found the lair. Finally we did. Raph went to his room, Leo to the island, Anna to the island, Donnie to lab, Savvy to lab, Hannah to island, Mikey to island, and I went to the island and sat on the couch. I watched Hannah and Mikey play video games for a good long hour. Afterwards I went to Raphs room. I knock on the door. "Ya?" says Raphs muffled voice. "It's Kindy, can I come in?" I ask. There is silence. I hear movement in the room and the door is open. I enter and see Raph, I smile. "What's up?" he asks throwing him self back on his bed. I curl up next to him and start crying in his shoulder. "No one needs to see me like this!" I whisper with more tears. "Kindy? what's wrong!?"
"I... I you guys could have been mutated! better yet could have died! but you came to save me! you guys could have died..." repeat the last sentence quietly. Raph strokes my hair. "Kindy, we saved you because you mean so much to us! your like family now! you have watched lelo and stitch... right?" Raph asks me. I nod. "Ohanah means family, and family means..."
"No one gets left behind"
"Or forgotten"
"Or forgotten" he repeats. I wipe away my tears and give Raph a quick kiss before I leave for some pizza, because

Pizza

Makes

EVERYTHING

better

am I right ladies?!