Truth or dare remix

Anna POV

"Guys get in here!" I scream. Everyone rushes in. "What's up Anna?" asks Hannah. "I'm so bored... so who's up for truth or dare remix?" I ask with a smirk. All the girls raise there hand and the guys just stare in confusion. "Lets play!" says Kindy. We all sit in a circle and tell the guys the rules. "Ok so, it's basically truth or dare. but! if you fail the dare or truth or just plain old chicken out, you have to remove one item of clothing." Says Hannah proudly. The guys jaws drop. "Lets do this!" says Raph cracking his knuckles. "Ok, Hannah truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare!" she says. "Ok... I dare you to reenact Let it go in frozen." I say. Hannah stands up.
----------
"The cold never bothered me anyway." sang Hannah while flicking her hair. I do a slow clap. "Ok, Savvy, truth or dare?" asks Hannah. "Truth" she says. "Aw come on you have no taste for adventure!" says Mikey. Savvy rolls her eyes. "who was your first kiss?" she asks. Savvy's eyes widen and she takes of her jacket exposing her tank-top. Everyone laughs. "What? I took off clothing didn't I?" she says between laughter. "Ok, Raph truth or dare?" Savvy asks. Raph taps his chin. "Dare" he responds. "I dare you... To prank call April as a Kraang driod." She says. "Pffft easy" he picks up his T-Phone and dials Aprils number. "Hello?" says April. "It is the one known as April O'Neil, the one known as Kraang is tracking for the plan which is known as word domination." Says Raph in a Kranng voice. "Raph... I have caller ID." Says April. "Oh bye" says Raph. We all laugh as he hangs up. "Wait how did you know about the Kraang Savvy?" asks Donnie. "Ummmm"

A/N what will happen?! CLIFFHANGER!!!! Whatever this is gonna be so good!

~Anna