Dating A Pokemon Movie Star Is Kawaii!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson Ran down the Halls of the Studio trying to find a Certain room to walk into! He was Eratic and trying to move as fast as he can because it was an Emergency! What was Happening you may ask? Well, The Famous Kalos Pokemon Champion/ Movie Star Diantha has called him only saying it was an emergency!

The two Had first met when he Battled her in the Kalos Championship with it ending with A Victory of Him and Airalin against her and her own Gardevoir! TBH He was always a fan of her movies since he was A Little kid as she has always been a Famous actress known for her Absolute Beauty and Serene Grace! She was like the Maralyn Monroe of the Kalos region! They Hanged out after their Fated Battle and of course, she quickly became a Blushing mess around him and he was quickly able to figure out what was happening!

Jackson: "Damnit, Damnit, Damnit where is she!? Goddamnit!"

He then ran past a Door and then ran back to double-check realizing the door has a Golden star on it with her name written on it! He Knocked on it and it was Opened by the Kalos Champion herself smiling trying really hard not to Blush!

Diantha: *Faint Blush* "H-Hey J-J-Jackie H-How is it Going?"

Diantha (Kalos Champion/ Movie Star/ Beauty in White/ Gardevoir Enthusiast)

Jackson: "Doing Good! You told me you had An Emergancy!"

Diantha: *Blushing* "Um... Y-Yeah sure! C-Come in Please!"

Jackson: "Well Okay!"

He walked into her Room and she made him take A Seat on her Sofa and she then took A Seat on his Lap a completely flustered!

Diantha: *Flustered* "J-J-Jackie I-I h-h-havve s-something to admit to you! I-I-I Have R-Really, Really, Really, Really-"

J10: "Hey! I love you Too Dianthie~!"

He then Kisses her on the Lips and she Freaks out!

Diantha: *Nosebleed* *Bright Pink* "KYYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!"

She then Passed out and He smiled, Kissing her on the Lips again, and he Positioned them for him to Spoon her on the Sofa!

She is definitely the Most Kawaii Champion!

To Be Continued...