Hellsing Abridged!!/ Part 3: The Memelicous Nazi!!

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile on the Nazi Aircraft Carrier...

???: "Rainbows! Tacos! Doctor Who! Homestuck!"

Sailor: "What are you doing Ms. Winkle?"

???: "I am Being so Random of course! Lol! And Please Just call it me Rip! But please make sure to check your privilege before saying anything!"

Rip Van Winkle (Artificial Vampire!/ A Nazi/ A Meme Lord/ A Living Meme/ And According to Alucard "A fat fucking loudmouth feminazi who needs to ch-ch-check her privilege")!!

Sailor: "Um... Yes... Rip... We had done those reconnaissance missions and told us to do-!"

Rip: "Yes?"

Sailor: "Alucard and Seras are there!"

Rip then backhands him with the back end of her musket and got angry!

Rip: "No You Dummkopf! Do you have the Brain the size of that of A Screaming goats!? Who else was with them?"

Sailor: "there was this hero Named Jackson 10!"

Rip then pointed her gun at his head and gave off this demented look!

Rip: "Sounds like you need to check your Privilege!"

Sailor: "Wait! No!"

She then blew his head up with one shot!

Rip: "Heh. Alright then!" *Starts singing* "Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna lie! Never gonna run around and desert you!"

Ships Crew: *Audible Groans*

One Song Later!

She Turned the Light on her room walking inside and it was Filled with all sorts of stuff! Nazi Flags, Trophies, Muskets, and Even A Bodypilllow of J10! Yep!

Rip: *Grabs the Pillow* "Oh My Love soon we will be together like Shining Armor and Princess Candace in Ze My little Pony!" A/N: Yes that's A 4th wall Break! *Cellphone Rings* "Hello? Who is This?... Ah, Yes!... I know! Why Am I off the Coast of Brazil with A Aircraft Carrier we stole...? Um... I am Hunting Alucard to finally Kill him!..  Yeah!... I'll Bring his Back his Head!... Yes, Ze Heil and that...! Good Day!" *Hangs up phone* "HeheheheheHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh man it feels good to Luagh Evilly!"

To Be Continued...