The New Super Adorable Kawaii Loli Teacher!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was In Homeroom waiting for the new Teacher to Arrive! Celestia and Luna had just hired her and no one has any idea what she even Looks Like! All they said to Him was she's short, cute, and May Like him! As he was writing new Alien Names in his Notebook when The Teacher walked in! Problem is that she looks like an 8-Year-old!

She walked in and Placed tried getting above the desk spouting out a word whenever she did!

???: "Hello... I'm... Utage... But you shall call me... Miss Utage... Or... Utage... Sensei... AH FUCK IT!!!"

She then Kicked the desk over and it flew across the room slamming against the wall in the back!

Utage: "My Name is Utage sensei and You will call me that!! Got that!?"

He then decided to speak up!

Jackson: "What's with the Kid?"

Utage Then flinched and looked to him!

Utage: "What did you just say?"

Jackson: "I said What's with the Ki-!"

She then Grabbed him putting him in a Headlock as she started choking him and his face turned red and then Blue!

Utage: "My Name is Fucking Utage Sensei Boy! And I'm fucking 29! Got that?"

Jackson: *Choking* "Y-Yeah..."

Utage: "Good! You seem Familiar though..."

She then studied his face for a little bit before letting go of him and Smirked!

Utage: "You can go now Mr.Shadowbelt! I'll see you after class!"

Jackson: "H-How did you-?"

Utage: "Oh I used to be a pro wrestler! They called me the Little Whirlwind! Size isn't everything you know! Now please take a seat!"

She then takes a Lolipop out of her skirt Pocket and started sucking on it and he walked over to his seat wondering why she wants to speak to him after class!

Timeskip presented by Utage licking an oversized Lolipop!

It was after class and as everyone walked out Utage sensei stopped him and dragged him by the collar of his shirt back to his desk as she forced him to sit and she then sat on his Lap like a On Santa's lap during Christmas!

Utage: "You know why I called you here?"

Jackson: "Um... Because I called you a kid."

Utage: "Now what it is..." *Starts reaching into her shirt* "Is That... I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN MR. TEN!!!"

She then pulled out a Notebook with his Insignia on it and started fangirling!

Jackson: "H-Huh?"

Utage: "I am a huge fan of yours!! My Favorite Alien of yours is Rath and I have some of your best merchandise! Even your Body Pillow!"

Skurd: "I think she has Otaku on the brain!"

Jackson: "Yep..." *Turns to Utage* "Do you happen to-?"

Utage: "Love you? Yeah! Luna and Celestia told me all about your Harem and I would like to Join! No Problem Right?"

Jackson: "Sure! I mean Your Kawaii as hell but Please don't choke me out again Please? It's could barely breathe!"

Utage: *Chuckling* "No Promises!"

To be Continued...