A School day with Anna Nishikinomiya!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was just as School ready to Begin the day when he is Called to the Head Councilwoman's office and as knocks on the door before he heard a 'Come in' and walked in seeing Anna sitting at her desk seeming rather... Normal. Considering Her Very Yandere behavior!

 Considering Her Very Yandere behavior!

Anna: "Hello Mr. Shadowbelt!"

Jackson: "Um... Hi Anna... Are you Okay? You're not acting all... Um... Hot and Bothered..."

Anna: "Oh I'm fine right now! I made you some cookies! Please take some!"

She then pulls out a plate full of Sugar Cookies and he being very suspicious took one and Slowly took a bite out of it! It was rather delicious and it kind of slipped his mind of anything perverted happening from her.

Jackson: 'Hmmm... This is really good! It's rather Moist but what Is that Flavor... I taste something really strange... Wait could it be-!? Oh no!'

Anna: "Well Jackie I hope you like them! I Made them super special just for you!" *He Pales* "You see It's been forever since I got to make sweet love to you so I had to do something drastic... You see I put something super special in my cookies Just for you... Your cookies... Have my Love nectar mixed into the dough!"

 Have my Love nectar mixed into the dough!"

He then gave the Most Manly scream he can!

Jackson: "KIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

TimeSkip Presented by Chibi Anna trying to forcefully kiss a Tsundere Chibi Jackson!

School has just ended and he was running down the hall from Anna who had a Butterfly net in her hands ready to catch him! She had gone a bit crazy (Or crazier than usual) from a lack of his 'Love Nectar' and Anna was ready to get it from some even more perverted means!\

Jackson: "Anna Look stop! I'm happy to give it to you just please Don't force it out of me!"

Anna: "It's Already too late my love! I'm just too desperate!! I Really Need That Love nectar Right now!!!!"

He ran outside and hid behind some Bushes as he caught his breath trying to get his thoughts together!

Jackson: "Okay I need to take a mental note! Do not ever deny Anna her love nectar! Okay! Now I just need to get home, lead her to my room, Give it to her, and prevent myself from getting Raped! It's not too hard right!"

He then saw something between his feet... It was Anna!

Anna: "Hello My Love!"

Jackson: "AAAAAH!!!"

He tried running away but Anna grabbed him and pinned him to the ground holding him upside down and holding his legs into the air!

Anna: "Let's be honest You always tantalize me so much my love~"

She then starts licking his ear and started sticking it in there which caused him to squeal before she kissed him rather forcefully as she grinned lustfully!

Anna: "Until now it was my Desire for you to eat my Love... But right now I have a desire to eat you!

She then used her teeth to rip off his zipper as he squealed even louder this time as he tried to make her stop!

Jackson: "A-A-A-Anna Please stop!!! I swear Anna you need to stop it right now!!!"

Anna: "TOO LATE MY LOVE!!! WE'RE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!"

Jackson: "ANNA WAIT WE'LL DO IT ALRIGHT!!! JUST WAIT UNTIL WE GET HOME!!!"

Anna then stopped but still held him into position!

Anna: "Wait! Would you really do that?"

Jackson: *Out of breath and Blushing* "Y-Yeah... I mean... Have I ever denied you before? I mean just wait a few more minutes okay... Then we can do it..."

Anna then grabbed him and tossed him over her shoulder like a sack of Potatoes smiling!

Anna: "Thank you, My Love!!! When We get home I'm going to give you the best time of your life!! I Promise!! I love you so much Jackie!!"

Jackson: *Blushing* "Great... You too Anna! Love you too!"

She then walked down the street with her carrying him as she licked in her lips knowing what's going to happen once they enter his bedroom!

To Be Continued...