Taking Care of An Injured Toga!!

A/N: This is Probably the closest thing I will ever do to A Lemon so enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Jackson: "So Let me get this straight! You Attacked A Devil fruit user so you can obtain their Blood and this Devil fruit user had basically beaten the Crap out of you!?"

Himiko: "Now I know that sounds bad! But look on the bright side! I'm alive!"

Jackson: "Yeah! With A Huge shiner, Several burns, A Few Broken Bones, and A Near concussion!"

Himiko: "And Alive!"

Jackson: *Sigh* "Yeah... Alive... Anything you want?"

Himiko: "Well Can You help me take my clothes off? I wanna Take A Bath! Also, I bet I won't mind you catch A Peek or two~"

Jackson: *Nosebleed* "I swear have you been learning from some of the girls because I swear You're turning A Pervert..."

Himiko: "Yeah And You're A Hottie now Take my clothes off! Chop! Chop!"

He then Started Removing Her Jacket Before he Took off her Sweater which she tried to Play shy and covered up her Bra! He knew way better than that anyway because if anything she's Sneaky and Devious!

Jackson: "Okay We're done!"

Himiko: "Nope! You're nowhere done yet!"

Jackson: "Huh?"

Himiko: "My skirt next! Now do it!"

Jackson: "... You are seriously trying to push me to limits right now..."

Himiko: *Blushing* "I have no idea what You're talking about! Now do it right now!"

Jackson: *Sigh*

He then removed her skirt and as soon as he did she glomped him and pinned him down as she had A Bloodthirsty smirk!

Jackson: "You Want-?"

Himiko: "Yes I want that D*ck! But first..." *Reaches into A Bag and Pulls out Some Jars of Blood* "I learned A New skill!"

Jackson: "Which is...?"

Himiko: *Chuckles* "I take the certain Parts of each person instead of the person As a whole! Something about Certain Blood cells, and Hemoglobin, and all that shit! So What do you want?"

Jackson: "Himiko I love you for who You are! I wouldn't change A Thing about you!"

Himiko: *blushing* "Ooooh You make me feel like A Schoolgirl in Love~!"

Jackson: "But You are!"

Himiko: "Enough of that! Let's Begin!"

Much Later Presented by Himiko Licking Blood of A Knife while Laying on His Chest Smiling!!

Himiko: "Oh My God You're amazing as always! You want to go another round?"

Jackson: "I thought you were Injured?"

Himiko: "Yeah Forget that Shit! I'm ready for more!"

Jackson: "God woman you're gonna kill me..."

Himiko: "Nah! But I may make you lovesick!"

Jackson: "I love you so much!"

Himiko: "Me too!"

To Be Continued...