Satsuki and Nonon at Arista Academy!!

3rd Person POV

In the Halls of Arista Academy, Two girls were walking down the Halls in the Academy in the Usual White/Baby Blue Schoolgirl Uniform Talking about the Usual Teen Stuff! Those two girls were Surprisingly Lady Satsuki and one of her elite 4 Members/ Band Director Nonon!

Nonon: "I'm not sure if I really ever said this Before Lady Satsuki but You look Really Good in one of these School Uniforms! It somehow suits you!"

Satsuki: *Light Blushing* "Awww Thank you Nonon! I can also say it suits you as well! You look like if you were in Middle school! So cute!"

Nonon: *Light Blushing* "Awww Thank you Lady Satsuki!"

Satsuki: "So you Have anything to do After school?"

Nonon: "Well I got Band Practice and everyone there all A bunch of Fucking Underachievers! It's Like the only Talented on there! What about you? Got any Plans!"

Satsuki: "Hmmm... Not Much! Just have Some Paperwork to do with Anna! You Know Students council and All that Crap! I also Gotta tell Jackie to beat up someone later?"

Nonon: "What Happened?"

Satsuki: "Well You see it was During 2nd Period Class..."

Flashback Presented by Chibi Satsuki hugging Chibi Nonon while wearing her Hat!

Satsuki was Just taking Notes when she felt A Hand slither around her waist and she immediately Grabbed it pulling the Hand Towards her and she faced the Pervert and it was None other than Issei!

Issei: "................... Hey... You um Wanna go somewhere tonight?"

He was then across the room and slammed into the wall with A Massive Issei sized dent!

Issei: "What did I do...?"

Pervert Owned Count: 7!

Flashback End Presented By Satsuki standing on top of Issei's Body while he was fully Bandaged like A Mummy!

Nonon: "Wow that Underachieving Bastard! You know He Tried stealing some of My Panties and I blasted him into A Wall! Why is he in this story again!?"

Satsuki: "The Author said it's for Comedy and to pad out pervert owned count!"

Nonon: "Makes sense!"

Satsuki: "Well see You Later!"

She then Hugs both Nonon and they both Lightly blushed before walking their separate ways as Yuri thoughts filled their Minds!

Satsuki/Nonon: "Our Lips were so Close! Such A Win!!!'

To Be Continued...